Where Could I Find a Ginjirotchi Pet Pouch for my Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siro

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I was just wondering - where could I find a Ginjirotchi Pet Pouch? I know they exist; I've seen pictures of them, but they must be VERY hard to find, because they're from the 90s! I'm really annoyed that the TamaTeam (whatevs you call 'em) haven't brought Ginjirotchi back... Anyhoo, I hope one of you can help me, because Ginjirotchi's my FAVE Tama Character. I couldn't really find any topics about this so... yeah.

So, please can one of you help me, then? (I already have a Shimashimatchi Pet Pouch, but that's for my extra-special clear-blue P1 Tama *ahem*, and I'm expecting a white Tama-Go from eBay soon, and I need another Pet Pouch for it (even though Tama-Gos are so BIG, it probably wouldn't even FIT in there...).

Anyhoo (again), I would really appreciate it if one (or two or three or maybe even four) of you Tama Owners out there could help. If not, sorry for being a pain but thanks for reading anyway. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much! Yeah, expensive! :D And Tarakotchi... https://www.ebay.co.u...6#ht_1350wt_952

mP6vXcXZmn-6n1WmvgVLb5w.jpg

mq0_1Io6AfIrCSs_tMJKNSQ.jpg

i used to have a Nyorochi mini keeper....but i can't find it D:

I have a ginjirotchi mini keeper but i doubt i'll be selling it anytime soon since my current gen2 lives in it right now^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back