Cats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have/like cats?

• I like them, I have none

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I like them, I have 1-3

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I like them, I have 4-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, but I have 1-3

• I don't know, but I have 4-6

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I hate them, but I have a cat (or 2 or 3)

• I hate them, but I have 4-6

• I LOVE THEM, I have 1-3

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • I LOVE THEM, I have 4-6

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I LOVE THEM, but I have none :(

• I hate them, and I have none

• I have 20+ cats, that should be saying something.

• I love cats with a burning passion, but I have none

• I hate cats with a burning passion, I have none

• I love cats with a burning passion, I have 1-3

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I love cats with a burning passion, I have 4-6

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubHorse

Reaction score
So....do you like cats? Do you have any? DID you have any? What are your cat's names?

I have 2-- Pumpkin is an American Shorthair and a super-small, very fat ginger tabby cat. She's super loud and will meow at ANYTHING, even when nobody is home...lol. She's around 7 years old.

Simon is a British Bombay of unknown age, completely black except for a white patch on his chest, and he's 3 feet long from nose to tail. I haven't measured him since I got him, though, and back then he was so thin that his belly was roughly 4 inches in diameter. He's an amazing cat though. I am his favorite person IN THE WHOLE DANG WORLD and whenever I sit down, Simon launches himself onto my lap, flops over, wraps his paws around my neck, and goes into a blissful high by purring and kneading xD He's just the coolest cat in the world.

I love cats though. Simon is on my lap right now, purring and being superwarm, he has his head wedged under my arm and he's drooling all over the place. My shirt is covered with Simon hair now xD

ANYWAY.

Vote vote vote

Like a baby stoat!

Stoat stoat stoat

Just cast a little vote!

Vote on the Poll! The votes are NOT PUBLIC so feel free to tell us that you love/hate cats with a burning passion!

I added way too many answers sooooo yeah just pick and click xD

I have two. A stuck up persian and a tortie cat. The tortie cat is mine, she is such a sweetheart. If she wants something, its like she speaks to us clearly. She learns really well. She makes a good pillow too.

When I was little, I loved cats. My love switched to dogs, but now I'm slowly getting back into cats (though I'm a self confessed dog person, haha). It's very unfortunate that I have a mild allergy to cats, I would love to have a kitten. They'd be good subjects for photographs, haha. A couple of my relatives have cats, and most of them are pretty nice, but kind of stuck up or shy. The other is a monster.

My mom and my brother are huge cat lovers. My dad thinks they're too stuck up, but I think they're alright.

Recently I've started liking them more. But they... don't seem to like me back. Most of them scratch or hiss at me whenever I try to pet them. ;A;

I find the snobby, stuck-up cats kind of amusing to be honest. x3

I absolutely love cats, very bold and laid back animals. I've always been surrounded by them since a child and have had about five altogether. Three of them since childhood, picked up another once I got older, gave her away due to problems, got another, two died due to very old age, and only down to two now. Jonah and Sebastian, both are mine, but Jonah hates me for no apparent reason and the Sebastian is getting pretty well, old, but he's still kicking and consider him my loving son. He never leaves my side, going to be heartbroken when he does kick the bucket. Definitely having some when I get a place of my own, though.

i love cats. cats are the best.

d04ae50f.jpg

4f396975.jpg

His name's Bart.

I WANT A CAT SO BAD IT HURTS

unfortunately my parents and sister have allergies so we can't have one :c

I've had a variety of different pets, but cats are the most frustrating and amazing creatures I've come to have as of yet. My cat, Cosmic Creepers is a short hair black and white tabby. I've raised him from a kitten. He enjoys long naps in places he's not allowed (like on freshly laundered clothes or kitchen counters), enthusiastically licking very crinkly plastic bags while I'm trying to sleep, and having his ears rubbed.

My mom used to breed Siamise Cats. They were sooo cute. They ran around with eyes closed... One year, we had kittens around Chirstmas... I liked having them go on adventures in the C-mas tree.... I assisted them climbing. I was 5, though I probably should have known better anyway to have them all in the tree like that... We only have my two now. All kittens, long adopted out, many years ago. I loved having kittens around and holding a kitten, grabbing the kittens paws with my fingers to pet them. They are so tiny and fuzzy....

I think cats in general are okay but I'm sure my anut's cat is EEEVILLLL!!!!!!!!! It stalks me and tries to scratch me every chance it gets!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love cats. Majorly. I have one cat, but she is a bit of a jerk. She once caught a whole nest of baby rabbits, and we watched one die at her claws jaws (she's declawed). But we managed to rescue one baby bunny, she was the size of a tennis ball and her ears were the length of my fingernail. We fed her kitten formula xD out of an eyedropper, and it was super-cute to see her suck it up. Then the rabbit started to hate us and we released it up the hill, away from any predators. I like to think she grew up and had a family of her own. To make my cat more innocent, my cat wouldn't touch a full-grown or even a half-grown wild rabbit; she knows it would kick her to Mars and back.

This post ended up being more about a rabbit, but despite my cat's bloodthirsty, savage nature, I love her still. Someday I'd like to get a pregnant cat from a shelter and help with her kittens and stuff. Making animals happy gives me a sense of accomplishment. ;)

I love cats :3

Right now my family has 4 of them. Oh man do they have personalities! They think they are dogs.... or humans.... because my dog thinks she is a human, my dog raised the Momma Cat, who thinks she is a dog, who thinks shes a human? And then the Momma had kittens... oh boy. xD

I have three!!! And a dog who thinks hes a cat.

31978454384682891567602.jpg

Jordan my oldest boy. We think hes about 7 or 8 and is our foster child who is never going anywhere.

26567427206157891567602.jpg

Olive is 4, she is....special....to say the least. Since we no longer have the baby bath she now sleeps in the sink.

20663410150266827777892.jpg

Clover, my youngest. She is going to be 3 next year.

26567427206272891567602.jpg

Oh! And here's Toki, the dog who thinks he is a cat. Laying on the cat tree getting some sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love cats. Majorly. I have one cat, but she is a bit of a jerk. She once caught a whole nest of baby rabbits, and we watched one die at her claws jaws (she's declawed). But we managed to rescue one baby bunny, she was the size of a tennis ball and her ears were the length of my fingernail. We fed her kitten formula xD out of an eyedropper, and it was super-cute to see her suck it up. Then the rabbit started to hate us and we released it up the hill, away from any predators. I like to think she grew up and had a family of her own. To make my cat more innocent, my cat wouldn't touch a full-grown or even a half-grown wild rabbit; she knows it would kick her to Mars and back.

This post ended up being more about a rabbit, but despite my cat's bloodthirsty, savage nature, I love her still. Someday I'd like to get a pregnant cat from a shelter and help with her kittens and stuff. Making animals happy gives me a sense of accomplishment. ;)
NO OFFENSE BUT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUNNIES AND I WOULD BE MAJORLY ANGRY AN SCREAM MY HEAD OFF AT ANY CAT THAT KILLS INNOCENT BABY BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO OFFENSE BUT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUNNIES AND I WOULD BE MAJORLY ANGRY AN SCREAM MY HEAD OFF AT ANY CAT THAT KILLS INNOCENT BABY BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I yelled at my cat quite profusely, but she didn't listen. I love rabbits, too, but I know it's my cat's nature to eat small animals. I disliked my cat the entire time we had the baby rabbit. And when my cat caught another rabbit, she was just holding it by the scruff about to kill it, and I didn't know what to do and screamed bloody murder at my cat. All it did was freak the rabbit out. Then we managed to pry the rabbit from the cat's mouth and kept her inside the rest of the day.

I yelled at my cat quite profusely, but she didn't listen. I love rabbits, too, but I know it's my cat's nature to eat small animals. I disliked my cat the entire time we had the baby rabbit. And when my cat caught another rabbit, she was just holding it by the scruff about to kill it, and I didn't know what to do and screamed bloody murder at my cat. All it did was freak the rabbit out. Then we managed to pry the rabbit from the cat's mouth and kept her inside the rest of the day.
Cats are very cruel. I don't know how many times my parents cat has brought in live chipmunks. We would have to run around trying to get the chipmunk out the door and it would be freaking out, crashing behind the furniture. Last one went into their couch, that happened last week actually. Their cat is about the size of a small dog, actually hes a bit bigger then my dachshund.... I am almost positive he has caught full sized rabbits...not just babies. I have never witnessed it but he probably has. He also will stand out on the porch and growling very low and deep at the coyotes when they come into the yard. Sometimes I think their cat is actually a dog in a cat costume.

Hearing all this I dislike my aunt's cat and all cats like that more.A baby bunny once got into my Aunt's house and I'm afraid to think of what her cat might've done if my aunt wasn't able to catch that bunny quickly.My aunt's cat is reeeeeeeeaaaaaallyyyyyyyyy mean and stalks me like I'm a mouse instead of a person.

This is my cat. His name is Neko :3

He's very gentle (when he wants to be) and a bit of a wuss. He doesn't do a thing about the birds that keep launching themselves into our window. :angry:

548513_115878745210630_98142774_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back