JLou's Tamagotchi Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLou

Reaction score
So I've kept written logs for myself before, but have never ventured into keeping a log online. I like the idea, however, so I will give it a go!

Tama-Go

Friday August 31st

6:05PM

---Nokotchi hatched

---We did lots of playing and testing things out since this is my first time running a Tama-Go.

7:05PM

---Nokotchi evolved into Hoshitchi

---We played more games, did some shopping, and went to the park!

8:00PM

---Bedtime!

Saturday September 1st

7:30AM - 3:00PM

--Hoshitchi woke up. I managed a quick peak (I was at work...) to feed her and clean up her poo.

--Due to being at work, poor Hoshitchi didn't get as good of care as I'd hoped she would, but we did get some games in.. We are getting quite good at the Long Jump game!

3:00PM-7:00PM

--Spent some time watching so we could potty train and got her up to 9 training bars.

7:06PM

---Hoshitchi evolved into Shelltchi

79a3e998.jpg

8:45PM

---Tonight's bedtime!

I also have a V3 and V5 running, but will just give quick stats for those two for Saturday September 1st ~

V5 Blended Family

Evolved into Violetchi, Furikotchi, and Yonepatchi today. Their bond is only at 50%

V3 - Female named Inga

Evolved into Young Mametchi

Today Shelltchi woke up before me... I had a late night last night and wanted to sleep some more, but clearly she had started her day without me. We had breakfast together and then played some games. Since I have to work all afternoon and evening, we decided to go to the park and spend a little quality time outside. We ran into Pipotchi there!

85583616.jpg

Shelltchi and Pipotchi decided to make a sandcastle. I praised them on a job well done, even though I thought it looked more like a sand "cave" than a castle. They both clearly thought it was magnificent, and who was I to tell them otherwise?

Shelltchi and I spent several boring hours at work today, and what was shaping up to be a pretty dull evening at work, suddenly got exciting when around 7PM Shelltchi evolved into Violetchi! She stayed up for another hour and a half bouncing around while I worked, but then got too bored and decided to catch up on some sleep.

e44d88f3.jpg

Here she is still snoring away!

This morning I awoke to...

885eca69.jpg

Three Violetchis!!! haha! This could get confusing. Inga, in my V3, evolved sometime during the night. I don't know how her evolution schedule got so off since I didn't pause her, or mess with her time at all. It should have been around 11 this morning I thought.

I've lost track of their age, but I think my V5 should be able to get married pretty soon. I actually don't think I ever ran the V5 through more than one set of characters. When I started it up, I had completely forgotten that you start with 3 babies. I think my love of the V3 had me very biased, which had me missing out on some fun things since that's all I have seriously played with since I first got a V3. But, on the other hand, right now it is sort of like having a brand new toy since I remembered very little about the V5!

Generation 2 has started on my V5 ~ A cute little baby boy Omututchi joined me and turned into Ahirukutchi this evening!

43f6551c.jpg

Since it was late, he went to bed pretty quickly.

Not much happened on the Tama-Go today. Violetchi played at the park a few times. She insisted that we go shopping, but we couldn't find anything either of us wanted to buy! So we went back to the park again.

0dbd05a4.jpg

Here she is having a great time on the teeter totter.

cdf02c5c.jpg

She wanted to say hello to everyone here :furawatchi:

Whew, had a rough month with little time for the forum, so I had to take some time off the log just as it was getting started. But, here we go again! For my birthday, my boyfriend got me an iD L! I should probably not admit to having spent far more time with my new Tama than my sweet boyfriend on my birthday...but it's the truth.

I am already on generation 3 and loving the iD L so much! Paletchi just evolved into Sabosabotchi this evening. I was actually trying for Painaputchi, but a family emergency caused me to have a couple of care misses yesterday.

I intended to upload a couple of pictures, but my phone has decided it doesn't want to send pictures to my email right now and I can't seem to find my usb cord for it. Hopefully tomorrow!

Edit: I also found an old Tamagotchi Mini hiding at the bottom of my games box and started that up a couple days ago ~ So now I have a cute little Mametchi hanging out with me (literally, he's acting as my hoodie's zipper pull).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Paletchi evolved into Perotchi tonight, just like her mother. Again, not what I was planning for, but I have such a hard time giving care misses. lol.

Anyway, we went to the park tonight and look who came home with us!

perotchiPetSM_zpsc45b8613.jpg

My Tama-Go evolved into Hoshitchi today. One of my favorite characters <3

Mametchi in my Mini is still doing just fine. I love that he can hang from my lanyard at work with no one even noticing he's there...hehe.

Last night Perotchi met and fell madly in love with...Gozarutchi! I know, I know, it's an unlikely pair, but it was love at first sight. Nothing could pry them apart.

01_zpsfca8df09.jpg

They soon had a beautiful baby Nittobotchi!

02_zps60bbd028.jpg

After an hour of fun with baby Nittobotchi, he evolved into Furutsupantchi! He might just be one of my new favorite characters -- mostly, I will admit, because I just love saying Furutsupantchi in a very dramatic voice.. :D

Anyway, here he is to say hello to all of you!

03_zps88fd5893.jpg

This morning he wanted to go to the park, and we ran into Mimitchi. What fun! They had a great time chatting and enjoying the nice weather today.

04_zps7f8c07fa.jpg

When we got back home, Furutsupantchi decided to do a little house cleaning.

05_zpsd8afb288.jpg

We are both very excited for this evening's evolution! See you tomorrow!

So, after a rather long absence, family illnesses, busy holidays, etc, I am going to have another go at this logging business (thanks for the nudge, tamagotchialice).

At the moment I have 4 Tamagotchi running:

4.5, iD L, and 2 P's.

I just received the Royal Pierce for my P's so I'm pretty excited about that. I poppped it onto my white P's and Knightchi transformed into Saint Knightchi, which is about ten times more awesome than regular Knightchi! He's on a horse!

Pictures and the real re-start-up of the log will have to come tomorrow as I'm off for a date with my fiance now <3

I had a new baby crying on my v4.5 this morning, who I've named Izumi! She evolved into Hitodetchi.

Here she is bopping around the screen:

01_zps013bb735.jpg

I haven't had a lot of time to mess with the Royal Piercing for my P's yet, but it is on my white P's and as mentioned yesterday, Knightchi is now Saint Knightchi. I like the piercing, but it's a little large. Still, better than the silly rubber heart. I'm keeping Knightchi around for a couple more days, as I really like him, especially the royal version!

02_zps2eb5827b.jpg

I have Himespetchi on my purple P's. If I have time tomorrow night she'll probably get married.

03_zps342b616f.jpg

I don't have a current pic of my iD L, but i have Furawatchi. I just need to get the lab coat for her and then she'll be ready to get married as well. I need to space out the marriages, though, so I don't have a ton of babies all at once! It's hard enough caring for 4 adults!

On top of all the tamas I'm running right now, I also just got two of the new Furbys! They are adorable!

ella_zps6ae89e08.jpg
Leo_zps6fd0c4af.jpg

I call them Ella and Leo. Ella is currently very sweet, and at the moment Leo is kinda a grumpy-pants because I over fed him... Oops! I want to get him into the silly personality sometime soon.

Here's some of the crew today. They were paused for most of the week. I feel like I am neglecting them, but work has been busy, so on pause they must go. At this point I'm really just waiting for some free time so I can marry my P's and iD L. This should happen on Tuesday. With the day off of work I should have plenty of time to care for two babies.

trio012013_zps8d6c7a35.jpg

My white P's is still paused at the time screen. I think I need to just pick two, and only run those, but it's hard to choose! I'm running the 4.5 because my boyfriend is running a 4.5 as well right now, and it's nice to be running the same version so we can talk about it, so I want to keep running that one. So the choice is down to the iDL or one of the P's. I want to run the P's because it's new, and I just got the piercings, but I also want to run the iDL because I haven't gotten all of the characters yet. Dilemma! I know that I can just take the batteries out and then pick back up where I left off later, but still..

Here's Izumi saying, "hi"

izumi_zps31508c9f.jpg

I have to admit that this is probably the longest I've ever run a 4.5, so now I'm getting all the characters I've never had on that before, which is kind of fun.

This morning I discovered that instead of being paused at the set time screen, I must have bumped a button, and my iD L had been going for a whole day without me realizing it... So unfortunately Furawatchi left me, which made me a little sad. But, on the other hand, it made my decision that much easier -- I shall only be running the P's for a while. The purple one, to be exact. I lent my white P's to my fiance, so he reset that one and is going to play with that for a while. Anyway, I put my Royal Piercing onto my purple P's and let Himespetchi get married today!

She met Kotchimotchi at the dating place and they hit it off right away. It wasn't long before there were wedding bells...

couple_zps87863a4c.jpg

And a bouncing baby boy!

aokumotchi_zpseef408c9.jpg

We played games and went to the park several times, and eventually he evolved into the absolutely adorable Turtletchi!

turtletchi_zps7c9d0732.jpg

He read through the cookbook thing a couple of times, and hopefully he's well on his way to becoming Maimaitchi!

Here's my little Turtletchi bathing this morning -- so cute!

turtletchibath_zps7fe03284.jpg

As expected, he evolved into Maimaitchi sometime this morning while I was working. On my lunch break he went outside and saw a bird..

bird_zpsd55a5439.jpg

The bird had a special letter to deliver! I couldn't read it, but I'm sure he could.

letter_zps1fece15d.jpg

After that he decided he wanted to get all painted up.

painted_zps01c3d9e5.jpg

Then, it was off to the park for a stroll and to hang out and socialize.

park_zps4a3e74e4.jpg

Got a new battery into my Tamagotchi Mini yesterday and it evolved today from Mametchi ~ into Ginjirotchi. So cute! I have a hard time just running one Tama, so I had to put a battery back in this one since it's so simple and easy to care for. I wear it on a necklace, and it actually came in handy at work today since I forgot to wear my watch!

mini_zps399d1dff.jpg

As for the P's, Maimaitchi became Raitotchi today! I want to keep him as is for another day or two, and then change him with the Royal Change.

Here he is running around outside in the rain, silly boy!

raitotchi_zpsef1d656e.jpg

We crammed in a lot of fun tonight since I won't get much time to play tomorrow. Found his favorite food, and then his favorite article of clothing/accessory. He was mighty excited about that helmet...

helmeton_zpsa3d6e63a.jpg

He went to the park and met a few friends and some pets, and this little pink squirrely furball wanted to go home with him. I thought he had spent more time with the one that looks like a koi, but it turns out this little one was the pet for him!

pet_zpsf200952c.jpg

Raitotchi and I have had a couple of very busy days!

Yesterday my intelligent little Raitotchi got his hands on a computer...He worked very hard.

computer_zps3b108af7.jpg

To my surprise, he soon showed me this rocket that he had designed and built - very quickly, I might add. What a clever guy! I think he might have filled it with letters to Planet Tamagotchi.

launch_zps69923d8e.jpg

space_zps6700482b.jpg

Today Raitotchi received his fourth puzzle piece. It was very exciting for him, because it meant that I would finally let him go through the Royal Change.

finalpiece_zps43f81680.jpg

On our way, we stopped at the amusement park so he could ride on the carousel for a bit.

carousel_zpsf921e021.jpg

When we got to the place to do the change, he was incredibly nervous.

prechange_zps149dabb3.jpg

But in the end, my little Maharaja turned out just fine. He was quite pleased with his new elephant friend.

change_zpsef5c82d9.jpg

Later on in the day he went to the park and met Stargirltchi for a few dates.

date_zpsb82e6aae.jpg

They really hit it off, and before I knew it they were married!

wedding_zpsae70b741.jpg

He came home with a little baby boy.

baby_zpsb1b059c3.jpg

So, it's been a few days.. What's new? My P's has already grown into a Mametchi yesterday. Within a minute of evolving he was totally flirting with girls at the park. Silly boy.

mametchi_zps805d91c0.jpg

I told him not to fall in love just yet...

I started up my new Nano yesterday when it arrived, and today she is a Lovelitchi. Very cute. I love the shiny, pearly mint shell!

Nano_zps6e89c269.jpg

My Mini is still hanging around as well. He's really grown on me! I'll be sad to see him go.

When the Long-Lived Oldie Hatch rolls around on Sunday, however, the Mini and Nano will have to be turned off. I will continue to run the P's, but I think doing a P's and a V3 will be plenty of work. Speaking of the hatch, I'm super excited about it! I haven't had an Oldie in.. well, years I think! It's going to be fun.

So random aside -- On my P's tonight, Mametchi has visited with the little hermit crab pet thing so many times I've lost count, yet he still can't adopt him. However, the little pink squirrel like one keeps asking to be adopted and I keep telling it no. Am I just stuck having to accept the little pink squirrel one, or will the hermit crab one eventually ask??

So I hatched a V3 for the Long-Lived Oldies Hatch and named him Yoda. He is now an Otobotchi.

otobotchi01_zps90c0439a.jpg

Today Yoda found a chest in the shop. I warned him that he might not like it, but he really wanted it, so we played a game to earn some gotchi points and then went back to the shop to purchase it.

He opened it up and *POOF*

otobotchi02_zpsfe1b4d53.jpg

Yoda got a glimpse of his future as an Oldie!

otobotchi03_zpsce28fd73.jpg

After a few moments of that, he transformed back into Otobotchi, though he was rather disoriented and flustered!

otobotchi04_zpsfe00a41a.jpg

He was quite relieved to be back to normal.

otobotchi05_zps66d51081.jpg

Latest posts

Back