iD L - Max Inventory Storage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishi10345

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I was just wondering if anyone knows how many items you can keep in your inventory at a time. I know that there's a maximum for DOWNLOADS that you can have at one time, but I'm really hoping you can own more than that.

Thanks in advance! :)

Maximum Download Storage on the Tamagotchi-iD L series

Location___________Maximum number of downloaded items you can store there

Restaurant_________20 meals

TamaBakery__________5 snacks

TamaCafe___________15 snacks

Game Center_________2 mini-games

Gotchi Interior____10 livingroom wallpapers

TamaDepa___________15 (5 daily necessities plus 10 toys)

TamamoriShop_______15 (5 clothes plus 10 accessories)

Door Menu___________2 destinations

Mailbox____________21 (20 letters plus 1 happy mail)

If you attempt to download an item into a location that doesn't have any free space left, you'll be given the opportunity to delete an old download item from the Tamagotchi, or reject the new download item.

Note: the above storage spaces are for downloads, and are in addition to the built-in items. e.g. The Tamagotchi iD L comes with two mini-games in the Game Center. You can download two more, for a total of four mini-games. If you then want to download another mini-game, you'll have to delete one of the two you previously downloaded. (You can't delete either of the two built-in games.)

---------------------

"And the new toys, and stuff from tama depa will have animations and all like the items that come included with the Tamagotchi ID L?" - Downloaded toys generally have simple animations; the toy moves back and forth; pops open to reveal a surprise inside; etc. I haven't seen one that has the same elaborate animations you see with certain built-in toy & Tamagotchi character combinations.
I found this under this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/182114-tamagotchi-id-l-downloads-work-on-every-version/

Thanks, Binary!

Hope this helps you!

I believe she's asking about the inventory storage (how much items can you store in your chest) rather than the download capacity.

I couldn't answer this myself as I have yet to fill my own. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, okay. Oops, better start buying more stuff. I don't know, you might have to get downloads to fill the quota.

Sorry I misread that first post, mishi!

I'd like to bump this topic because recently, I got the "inventory full" message when I bought a new toy from Tama Depa.

I counted the toys in my treasure box icon and I've got 20 items. Note that I only have 1 of each item (you can store up to three similar items).

So I guess twenty (20) is the maximum toy capacity for the inventory. I have yet to figure out the max storage for the necessities.

Latest posts

Back