1000 ways to get kicked out of Walmart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
Let's try going for 1,000 ways of getting yourself kicked out of Walmart! Person who makes it to 1,000 wins! Let the battle commence.

1 - Scream running around the store saying "there's ants in my pants"

Stage fake Pokemon battles with your friends using stuffed animals. (For added effect, get a Pokemon soundboard on your phone, so there's sound effects too.)

Tell customers about "the giant rat you saw behind the deli counter that snarled at you once."

Sing the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme song, or Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows, or anything like that, as loudly as you can th whole time youre in the store.

When you see someone buying Goldfish crackers, ask them how they can keep all those fish as pets. When they tell you they were planning on eating them, act shocked and horrified.

Make a fake High School Musical music video. Bring your friends, and have a really dumb dance all planned out. Then have someone film it. See if any customers join in singing.

5: Put a ton of tomato juice and tomato concentrate on the toilet in the girl's bathroom.

6: Whisper "I'm pregnant" in people's ears.

7: Ask the employees what kind of drama goes on in this workplace.

8: Imitate BAWK BAWK.

9. have a rugby world cup victory parade in the store - teams, confetti, coaches and fans included

10. Be me.

11. hack into the music thingy and play gangnam style on repeat, and do a flash mob with the dance

12. Find a random customer, and stalk them like Belarus, saying "Marry me, marry me, marry me..." I'msorryIjusthadto

13. Grab some stuffed cat toys and throw them at people and yell "KITTEN FIGHT!"

14. Go up to the counter and just stare at the person behind the counter until they are creeped out - then keep staring

18- run around screaming IM SO FREAKING KAWAII DESU and then start throwing things around.

19. start a paintball fight in the store

20. run around throwing glitter on everyone while yelling SPARKLEY

21. hide inside the clothes racks and when someone comes up to it say "oh yeah, touch me like that"

22. get random items and stuff as many as you can into a shopping trolley then put everything on the counter and when you are told the price run around the shop screaming I CAN'T AFFORD CARROTS!!!!!!!!! then hide so the person at the counter has to tidy up your mess

Last edited by a moderator:
23: Go up to random people, and whisper in their ear "I have a crush on Tom Daley."...i've done this one before

24. walk up to random people and whisper "wanna see whats in my pants?"

25. run around screaming "i am being stealthy, IGNORE ME" then throw a smoke bomb

26. take a squirt gun filled with pudding, squirt it on random people while saying "i just creamed on you"

28. Put your arm on a shelf and let it drag everything off. (Walking in the middle of a hall using two hands will probably give a cooler effect). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back