Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:55 PM
1 - Scream running around the store saying "there's ants in my pants"
- SugaryGoesRAWR likes this
Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:11 PM
Tell customers about "the giant rat you saw behind the deli counter that snarled at you once."
Sing the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme song, or Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows, or anything like that, as loudly as you can th whole time youre in the store.
When you see someone buying Goldfish crackers, ask them how they can keep all those fish as pets. When they tell you they were planning on eating them, act shocked and horrified.
Make a fake High School Musical music video. Bring your friends, and have a really dumb dance all planned out. Then have someone film it. See if any customers join in singing.
Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:51 PM
6: Whisper "I'm pregnant" in people's ears.
7: Ask the employees what kind of drama goes on in this workplace.
8: Imitate BAWK BAWK.
Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:12 AM
10. Be me.
11. hack into the music thingy and play gangnam style on repeat, and do a flash mob with the dance
Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:07 AM
13. Grab some stuffed cat toys and throw them at people and yell "KITTEN FIGHT!"
14. Go up to the counter and just stare at the person behind the counter until they are creeped out - then keep staring
Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:34 PM
Drink a 2Liter.
Put on the undergarments.
Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:38 PM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:07 PM
20. run around throwing glitter on everyone while yelling SPARKLEY
21. hide inside the clothes racks and when someone comes up to it say "oh yeah, touch me like that"
Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:49 AM
Edited by caomi, 15 September 2012 - 05:50 AM.
Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:07 AM
Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:31 PM
25. run around screaming "i am being stealthy, IGNORE ME" then throw a smoke bomb
26. take a squirt gun filled with pudding, squirt it on random people while saying "i just creamed on you"
Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:58 PM
Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:53 PM