Yuki Penguin Day 11 problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 196446

Reaction score
Today I took a look at my Yuki Penguin and he's transformed into a very cute body-builder looking guy. It's day 11. He looks happy (he has those dots coming out the side and he's smiling) but I can't select anything other than his status! His food is almost empty but I can't actually feed him.

If you're not familIar with Yuki, perhaps you've had a Dinkie Dino at day 11 and can help me. I understand on day 12 they die (I assume Yuki also), so on day 11 are Dinkies not able to be fed, played with, etc.? He transformed but just stands there. I wonder if the body builder thing I described is really him...dead.

Any insight on why I can't interact with him right now?

I did some searching. I forgot that when Dinkie Dino turns into a bat/angel, you cannot control him any longer. This must be the same for Yuki Penguin. He, of course, dies a day later. If anyone is curious, this is what Yuki looks like at day 11! He is happy so I imagine this is the result with perfect care.

jv6w51.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back