Does anyone have a Fijit Friend? Are they any good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robodog

Reaction score
I saw some of these at Wal Mart the last time I was there and I'm thinking about purchasing one. I figured I'd ask around and see if anyone here has one and what they think of it. Are they fun? Are they worth the money?

I love the little ones... I have those. My neices have the big purple one. They love it. It tells jokes a ton... Then dances. I think they sing witth the little ones. They can "communicate" with each other, although, We only did it once. The prices seem to be going down on the larger fijit.

So, it can be entertaining for a while, but if you were thinking to side step a new furby.... I would still get the Furby....

To compare,

Furby and poochi/meowtchi seem more entertaining to myself. (classic furby)

There's no way I'd sidestep the new Furby. That comes first. After I got the Furby I'd consider a Fijit Friend as my next purchase. I kind of like the new four legged ones. Not the smallest ones but the ones in the middle. The medium sized ones. I saw one at Wal Mart recently. I patted it's head and it started making noise and dancing. I wish now I'd gone ahead and bought it.

I forgot about the dancing one. They remind me of those spike ball toys that shake... I like them too. We don't have any of those in the family yet... But bound to have one by Christmas... I try to get the smaller toys that go with the larger things If I know others have them. The original plan was to give the little fijits but... They are camped on my display spot and I keep playing with them. Lol. My neices weren't directly old enough for them but I wanted to make sure they had access to more awesome.

I push the buttons when I see any of the Fijits... Usually the smallest ones. They are funny... I wish I played with their bigger one more. They always make it joke around. I wanted to get a pink one but they are just now comming down in price and being found in my stores.

I really like the little ones too. They don't really move or anything though do the?. I was going to buy one a few months ago but Toys R Us wanted close to $30 for them. I'm pretty sure you can get them for $15 at Wal Mart. I think I ended up buying another FurReal Friend with the money.

The ears move a bit, not much though. I just think the songs are halitous and sorta random. I set 10 off at the store and they sounded pretty good. Although one was off-key. Hold the little symbol button and they supposely sing together. I don't directly hear it being together yet... But I think the sing together is more for the larger and a small one. If you need a laugh, I find them good subject to do such a thing for me. That and accidently setting my Idog dance off with one.... Har. Its like a mini jam session between them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I still hate that I was never able to get an Idog. By the time I decided I wanted one the stores no longer carried them.

Those little fijits sound like a lot of fun. I may need to look into getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back