Help needed...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xuan4456

Reaction score
Whenever I press any of the buttons on my tamagotchi,there will be a long,awful moan...Then again,when I press any of the buttons agn,the awful sound will stop.But when I press agn,It will start agn....It continues like that.Why is this so?Help?What do I do to stop it?And there's a book icon beside the lamp(for switching on or off the light).When I press it,there will be a pencil/pen there moving around the opened book(like writing on the book) Is that for saving your progress?Help needed?!

Whenever I press any of the buttons on my tamagotchi,there will be a long,awful moan...Then again,when I press any of the buttons agn,the awful sound will stop.But when I press agn,It will start agn....It continues like that.Why is this so?Help?What do I do to stop it?And there's a book icon beside the lamp(for switching on or off the light).When I press it,there will be a pencil/pen there moving around the opened book(like writing on the book) Is that for saving your progress?Help needed?!
Huh? That doesn't sound like any Tamagotchi I know of. Can you please provide a photo of it?

That actually sounds like a Dinkie-type pet, which are notorious for the buttons not working properly after little usage. If so, the book is the Education level increaser...like your pet is writing/learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back