Photo
- - - - -

Help needed...?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

xuan4456

• xuan4456 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:00 PM ( #1 )

Whenever I press any of the buttons on my tamagotchi,there will be a long,awful moan...Then again,when I press any of the buttons agn,the awful sound will stop.But when I press agn,It will start agn....It continues like that.Why is this so?Help?What do I do to stop it?And there's a book icon beside the lamp(for switching on or off the light).When I press it,there will be a pencil/pen there moving around the opened book(like writing on the book) Is that for saving your progress?Help needed?!

Replies

Views

Started

08 Sep 2012

Last Post

09 Sep 2012

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:53 AM ( #2 )

Whenever I press any of the buttons on my tamagotchi,there will be a long,awful moan...Then again,when I press any of the buttons agn,the awful sound will stop.But when I press agn,It will start agn....It continues like that.Why is this so?Help?What do I do to stop it?And there's a book icon beside the lamp(for switching on or off the light).When I press it,there will be a pencil/pen there moving around the opened book(like writing on the book) Is that for saving your progress?Help needed?!

Huh? That doesn't sound like any Tamagotchi I know of. Can you please provide a photo of it?

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:15 AM ( #3 )

That actually sounds like a Dinkie-type pet, which are notorious for the buttons not working properly after little usage. If so, the book is the Education level increaser...like your pet is writing/learning.