Photo

• This topic is locked

Jessizxz

• jessizxz user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:58 PM ( #1 )

So, I just bought tamagotchi iDL 4 days ago... And I got shutotchi... But this morning I check him, he's in living room but the room is full in red color.. What is happenning?? D:

Replies

Views

Started

08 Sep 2012

Last Post

09 Sep 2012

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:58 AM ( #2 )

In the same way that your Tamagotchi character gets dirtier each day if you don't bathe him, his house will get dirty if you don't clean it. Send him to TamaDepa's Daily Necessities department. Purchase the scrub brush, vacuum cleaner, and mop. Once paid for, they'll be delivered to your Treasure Chest's Daily Necessities section. Each item cleans different parts of the house. Vacuum cleaner: living room and bedroom; Mop: kitchen and toilet; Scrub brush: bathroom.
  • Jessizxz likes this

Jessizxz

• jessizxz user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:01 AM ( #3 )

In the same way that your Tamagotchi character gets dirtier each day if you don't bathe him, his house will get dirty if you don't clean it. Send him to TamaDepa's Daily Necessities department. Purchase the scrub brush, vacuum cleaner, and mop. Once paid for, they'll be delivered to your Treasure Chest's Daily Necessities section. Each item cleans different parts of the house. Vacuum cleaner: living room and bedroom; Mop: kitchen and toilet; Scrub brush: bathroom.

Thank you so much~ I will clean him everyday....

Edited by Jessizxz, 09 September 2012 - 05:02 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi idl, what happened, red background