The Chu War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultimate Doomer

Reaction score
Himespetchi loved Mametchi and had always wanted to chu him (chu means to kiss), but Mametchi would always try to escape her chus at all costs. Himespetchi decided she would create a device that would allow her to chu him.

One day after school, Himespetchi approached Mametchi and said “Hey, Mametchi! I will make a device that will allow me to chu you!”

Off Himespetchi dashed. She returned a few minutes later wearing large, metallic, fancy, robotic boots. “These boots allow me to move at the speed of kissing!”

Then she saw that Mametchi was wearing similar looking boots.

“Oh, yeah? Well when you were making those boots, I quickly made these boots! They allow me to move faster than the speed of kissing! You can’t chu me now!”

“Just you wait and see. I’ll create another gadget!”

Again, Himespetchi and Mametchi raced off, invented something, then returned minutes later. Himespetchi was wearing a futuristic headband. “This device will hide my face in a cloud of fog, so you can’t see if I am going to chu you. And, I modified my boots to make me move three times faster than the speed of kissing! Whatcha gonna do now?”

Mametchi had also created a futuristic headband. “This device will hide my face in a cloud of fog, so you won’t be able to see my mouth and cannot chu me!”

“We’ll see about that! I know just the gadget that will help me here,” Himespetchi smirked.

“And I have something that will make your gadget useless,” Mametchi also smirked.

When they returned, Himespetchi was wearing a large, heavy helmet that covered her whole head except her mouth. A green transparent visor from the helmet covered her eyes. Himespetchi told Mametchi about her helmet. “This special helmet contains advanced scanners, and a built-in screen is in the visor. It will scan for your mouth, and tell me if you are within kissing distance. Plus, it can see through fog!”

Mametchi had also made a very similar helmet, except it had an adjustable mouthpiece. Mametchi told Himespetchi what his helmet did. “This special helmet contains advanced scanners that will detect your mouth, even through fog, and warn me if you are within kissing distance. If it warns me that you are within kissing distance, then I activate this mouthpiece which covers my mouth!”

“Ha! That’s no match for my next super-advanced device!”

“That’s what you think, Himespetchi. My next device will be even more advanced than yours!”

They returned home for the umpteenth time, and came back minutes later for the umpteenth time.

Himespetchi was wearing something that looked like an astronaut suit. “This suit automatically teleports me close enough to kiss you, no matter where you are, and it deactivates your mouth guard!”

Mametchi was wearing something that also looked like an astronaut suit. “This suit will teleport me somewhere safe if you get close enough to kiss me.”

“Pah! Just wait and see what my next device will do!”

“It won’t do anything after you see what my next device will do!”

And so it went on all day, until, eventually, both Mametchi and Himespetchi were wearing so many gadgets, devices, inventions, anti-kissing armor, kissing weaponry, and several other high-tech gear that they looked like huge, armored, battle robots.

The ground shook as Himespetchi approached Mametchi in her several-foot-tall ultimate kissing suit. The ground trembled as Mametchi stepped back in his several-foot-tall ultimate anti-kiss armor.

Himespetchi made a chu-shaped mouth at Mametchi. “Mametchi! I want to chuchuchu you and never stop. You will be kissed! Resistance is futile!”

Mametchi stuck his tongue out. “Chuchuing will be the last thing I’ll ever want to do!”

Himespetchi’s suit was loaded with special scanners and the most advanced sensors, telling her exactly what kind of kiss to use and when to use it. Mametchi’s suit was equipped with the most advanced kiss detecting, blocking, and deflecting shields.

The enormous robotic battle suits prepared for the ultimate battle.

A message blinked on Mametchi’s devices: Warning! Fishmouth kiss detected!

Mametchi dodged the fishmouth kiss.

A message blinked on Himespetchi’s devices: Attention! Mametchi mouth in correct position for bigmouth kiss!

A message blinked on Mametchi’s devices: Bigmouth kiss shield activated!

It went on for what seemed like ages. Sparks flew. Metal bent. Flames exploded. Devices went flying. Gadgets got crushed. The huge, robotic, battle suits got blown to pieces. Mametchi failed to block one of Himespetchi’s kisses. Mametchi got chued. It was the end of the world.

Himespetchi shrieked. “Ew, yuck! I’ll never do that again! Chuing’s gross! Wish I had known that in the first place!”

Mametchi beamed. “Hey, cool! Do that again! Chuing’s fun! Wish I had known that in the first place!”

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back