Not new to Tamagotchis but new to Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchi

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions and apologize for dropping a little pile of them -__- .

1) Are there any special times or random events I should be aware of?

2) Does what kind of pet you still get depend on the generation? I found conflicting answers online.

3) It says the Adult tama is supposed to be able to visit tama town on the device and be able to go to the dating and career centers. Is this without going to the tama town website or going to the site?

4) If I do not need to go to the website, where do I go to access these places on my Tama-Go?( I have an adult yet its still showing the park as an option)

5) What Tamagotchis can the V6 and Tama-Go connect to besides those of their same kind?

Thank you so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Nope, not really, just your birthday!

2) No, It's based on care again. I think.

3) You get the Park from the start, then you get the Dating Place at age 6. Without the Tamatown website you can't logon. :(

4) Answered above.

5) Well...I don't know about the v6 but the Tama-Go can connect to the v6 and 5.

For number 2, it is even and odd generation. Look at the Tama-Go Growth Chart. See the perfect care characters, Lovelitchi and Violetchi? If you have a Wave 1 Tama-Go, you can only get Lovelitchi on odd generations (1,3,5 etc.) and Violetchi on even generations (2,4,6 etc.) If its a Wave 2 Tama-Go, then its the other way round, so you'll get Lovelitchi on even generations and Violetchi on odd generations ^_^ Btw, its the same for all the other characters.

For number 2, it is even and odd generation. Look at the Tama-Go Growth Chart. See the perfect care characters, Lovelitchi and Violetchi? If you have a Wave 1 Tama-Go, you can only get Lovelitchi on odd generations (1,3,5 etc.) and Violetchi on even generations (2,4,6 etc.) If its a Wave 2 Tama-Go, then its the other way round, so you'll get Lovelitchi on even generations and Violetchi on odd generations ^_^ Btw, its the same for all the other characters.

How do I tell if my Tama-Go is a wave 1 or 2? All I know is its purple with kind of a silvery glitter in the plastic, faceplate is pink with pearls, and the detachable plastic part of the faceplate has kind of a jewel cut to it. It came with a Memetchi figurine. Thanks for the link!

How do I tell if my Tama-Go is a wave 1 or 2? All I know is its purple with kind of a silvery glitter in the plastic, faceplate is pink with pearls, and the detachable plastic part of the faceplate has kind of a jewel cut to it. It came with a Memetchi figurine. Thanks for the link!
That is a wave 2 :) I believe Purple, Pink and Black Tama-Go's are Wave 2, and White, Blue and Green Tama-Go's are Wave 1.

tamatown, wait, hold on! I have a black (wave 2) Tama-Go on which I got Kuromametchi on the 1st and 4th generations. So it doesn't seem like the Tama-Go is really based on generation. On my other Tama-Go, blue wave 1, I got Lovelitchi in an odd generation, but I also got Violetchi in an odd generation on this very Tama-Go. So, where did you get this information? Sorry, but I'm not totally sure it's correct. I could be wrong, though. Or something could be wrong with my Tama-Gos?

Just something I thought I'd mention. :)

tamatown, wait, hold on! I have a black (wave 2) Tama-Go on which I got Kuromametchi on the 1st and 4th generations. So it doesn't seem like the Tama-Go is really based on generation. On my other Tama-Go, blue wave 1, I got Lovelitchi in an odd generation, but I also got Violetchi in an odd generation on this very Tama-Go. So, where did you get this information? Sorry, but I'm not totally sure it's correct. I could be wrong, though. Or something could be wrong with my Tama-Gos?

Just something I thought I'd mention. :)
Its ok! i found out from this link: https://www.tamatalk....-about-tama-go/

Its ok! i found out from this link: https://www.tamatalk....-about-tama-go/
Hmm, the evidence seems a bit sketchy...but then again I have only gotten Lovelitchi on an odd generation on my 1st wave Tama-Go. My opinion, it's just random in that respect. Coin-flip function says: "Perfect care--Lovelitchi or Violetchi? Heads or tails?"

Then again, I may be wrong.

Your right. I have gotten Memetchi on an odd generation. I guess its just random then, or its not properly figured out yet. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back