GotchiGuardian's TamaLOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGuardian

Reaction score
Okay, so let me start a log!

:lol: My first one, remember, so sorry if its a bit, um, unorganized!

Welcome.

let me stun you with some big letters.

^_^​

Okay so.... These are the tamagotchi's that you shall be seeing in my log...

A tamagotchi v2

A tamagotchi v4

A tamagotchi v4.5 (

:wub: )

A tamagotchi v5

<_<​

A tamagotchi Music Star!

And....

Maybe my family's Tamagos... As well as more, when I get them!

;) :D

I may include some pictures, if nessessary, and, of course, anecdotes, NEW things, tips/tricks, how I debugged my v4, etc....

Stay tuned for MORE!

Okie... When I have pictures, I shall post loads, I promise! But for now, lets just excite you with the tamagotchis you are going to see... um... again...

Okay, so I have got some new ones recently, including a US V4!! Yay!! And possibly another lovely V4.5... So...

Tamagotchis you will see in this log:

A Tamagotchi Version 2 Pink Butterflies... Highlight next (sorry!)

A Tamagotchi Version 4 white with polka dots (and how to debug it)

A Tamagotchi Version 4 American! (yay!) Pink and yellow hearts,

A Tamagotchi Version 4.5 Light Blue, with Uramemetchi, Uramametchi, and this weird Urakuchipatchi... (style very popular!)

A Tamagotchi Version 4.5 US Red, Black and butterflies...

A Tamagotchi Version 5 US Love My Family... (Pop style!)

A Tamagotchi Version V6 dark pink with stars...

And... maybe a tama-go... If I manage to sneak one of my sister... Or if I manage to buy one!

See you soon with some pics!

Okay! A photo-post at last!!

In honour of my v6 discovery, I am doing it first....

Here she is...

30jtuhf.jpg

Serena. Yep, SERENA (DOT!)

And to prove her name:

2v9bx1k.jpg

I'm great at naming things, aren't I? Aren't I? Apparently, it must run in my family. My sister named my band without my knowing. Oh, yes she did. And... What did she call it again?

29mx5qs.jpg

Oh yes. 4AGOODG!!! Yay what a name. 4AGOODG!! I can only think it means an "A* star for the Good DJ". What a name. The only problem is, of course, I don't want to win any awards with that name. Eek. I don't think I'd show up at my own Tamagotchi's performance!

Here's Serena dot's band. What a great band, repeat, the name is SOOO original... ( -_- )

1y1qua.jpg

Thanks for reading, more coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so where were we? Ah yes. Onto my "beloved" 4.5...

Beloved all right.

24vldvc.jpg

Looks like SOMEONE hasn't been taking care of my tamagotchi!

I only left it a day!

2n221pd.jpg

Ah, well, all better now ;)

So, this is fatty. Er, I mean Aidan. I am very disppointed at what he turned into.

b88yde.jpg

who is he??

Ah, well. The story of poor Aidan is that his battery ran out, and when I downloaded it, all my skill points were gone, sigh.

so now he has a rubbish job.

mb06ip.jpg

Ooh, but he still gets a lot of money! Well, done, Aidan! 1141gp! O_O

352rw5h.jpg

For a closer loook....

14j4t8y.jpg

Who is this fatty??!!

2m2gw9e.jpg

So much for my "Beloved" tamagotchi -_-

I found Aidan last night, dead. Yep, and for all those curious detectives,

In the Bedroom,

With a Pillow,

Me.

I think we can safely say that we can change the "beloved" tamagotchi, to just "loved" tamagotchi. That is annoying. One hour, he lasted, arg.

ALL MY PRECIOUS ITEMS ARE GONE!!! All my musical instruments, my special souveniers, and coded items! Man, that is so annoying.

So I hatched another egg, and it was a little boy named Jason. At least I can try to get a better family genetics now...

Ooh, ooh ooh - and before I go, I must mention that to my delight ;) Serena Dot changed into Maidtchi! I LOVE Maidtchi! Is it Maiditchi or Maidtchi? Ah well, I still love the character. Shame that I still refuse to raise her as a star...

She has very high expectations. Why?

Well, on history, there is as follows:

Rose . x -

Skill Points: 999 999 999

Mathew -

Ian -

And they have really cool band names, like "SUPERIDE" and such. Now see Serena.'s -

Serena. -

Skill Points: 459 394 455

Band Name: 4AGOODG!

-_- Oh boy. Maybe I should just buy my sister a Music Star?

Okay, done.

Guess who else died today? Yup, Serena Dot.

34qnyhv.jpg

Bye Bye, Serena Dot (its frustrating how much music stars tease you with that little "bye bye"! You weren't good enough for me!)

-_-

Okay, back to Jason.

2z57l8n.jpg

I'm fed up with you, Dixie! Jason says, its nearly lunchtime, and I'm starving! Plus, you wont let me read my own mail, and my box is full!

14scigj.jpg

Sorry, Jason... Cleared up now...

Check my mail, then! Go on, do it!

Alright... Ooh, its a letter! Um... From the robber...

NOOO!!

fdar09.jpg

Sorry Jason, you're out of pocket by 100gp... I'll leave you to yell while I check on .Richie. ...

Back to my new baby boy, .Richie. (I love these dots! xD)

zmh43k.jpg

Awww... I will take care of you better, .Richie., you have a high potential...

What about meee?

So what have you learnt about me, then? I can't take care of my tamas xD No, I can, but I'm too busy TamaTalking about them all the time....!! Don't worry, Jason, a friend of yours is coming in the mail... So then you can connect!

Not another attention-taker... -_-

I suppose you are wondering why I haven't including my other tamas? Well, it is because I only have two batteries... and I care for my tamas too much ( :p ) to switch the batteries round... I will post them soon, though. My v4 and 4.5 are coming in the mail, and they come with Brand New Batteries! (yay!!) Plus, you WILL see how to debug an ENGLISH version 4 shortly, when I compare it to my American v4 thats in the mail...

Thanks for reading!!

Okay, as promised!!! Due to various requests (lol) I am going to post this next....

DEBUGGING VERSION 4s (BOTH EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN) PART I

Okay then. This is what came in the mail today:

[i Apologise for the quality of the pictures beforehand - they are rubbish xD]

2nq70p0.jpg

And so I made a user and everything, before thinking, why not try to debug it?! My mind came to my previous v4...

4kur0y.jpg

It's half broken, by the way.... Why? Well, see for yourself!

106c7f6.jpg

One of the parts for the battery has come off... That means you have to really PUSH the battery in if you want it to work... -_-

Okay, so I took apart both of my v4s... (some of you may be wondering, Well Well Well! I can see all she has tamagotchis for is for all the electronics! Why doesn't she want to play??! Answer: I have had tamagotchis since 2004, I think I know enough how to play with them, and for once, I sometimes think they are a bit bland... Until I discover whats inside them! COOL! This certainly renovates my feelings towards tamas! Anyway!)

mc7ucj.jpg

You notice the difference straight away, if you're a good-egg xD 1st: the colours are different, and so are the parts...

2vug1op.jpg

SORRY for the quality of the image again! This is the US version (above)

And THIS:

23uegig.jpg

Is the UK version.

Okay, see this US ver.

10ws74m.jpg

Notice, where I put my screwdriver, the little "DEBUG" letters, and the semicircles...

Now where is that button HERE then, on the UK ver, eh?

4tq55j.jpg

GONE!

Next post, we shall rub with a pencil the squares on the English v4. Meanwhile, try rubbing the semicircles, morphing them together, put back your tama, and see what happens...

10ws74m.jpg

I'll leave you to find out what happens, so that you'll use your brains and do something other than play :D But it is SO SO cool, and so so easy. WHen you're done, and you want it back to normal, use a regular rubber, and rub off the debug marks you made.

nl5z6e.jpg

Ah, back to normal. OH JOY what a marvellous clear picture!!

Thanks for reading ;)

I decided that the above post was a bit complicated, and DUH! my camera has micro setting!!! Clearer pictures now, guys.... Oh yeah xD

DEBUGGING THE US VERSION 4

Okay.

You open up your version 4... This is what you see.

27yvb5l.jpg

Fair enough (bigger pictures - yay!)

Under the battery slot, we have this little part of the circuit board labeled: DEBUG.

2zsnvpc.jpg

Okay? So what you're gonna do, is just lightly rub these semi-circles, to make them look like a whole circle with your pencil marks...

2ypg01t.jpg

Keep rubbing gently. DO NOT rub or scratch in impatience, you'll see an example on how I lost my temper next post.

Put the parts back together, and test it out. The first thing you'll notice (if the debugging is a success) is that the beginning egg-bouncing is weird - it moves super super fast... When you press "reset", you'll also notice that the flashing numbers are going super fast too, and sometimes your buttons wont register. I panicked at this point, thinking that I'd just ruined my v4 buttons, but the real reason is, because it is going so fast, and your button-pressing isn't, there's a clash.

Now, once you've entered your username (I used the user name "debug" lol :p ) The egg will suddenly hatch, no waiting. Now sometimes, if you press "A", you will choose your character, which is SO COOL. Other times, you'll just name your tama, and time will speed up (just LOOK at the time on it!!) and because sometimes your buttons don't work, it is too hard to take care of it, and sadly, you just watch it die...

HOWEVER: I will show you what I did, hahaha - after choosing my character, Makiko, one I'd never had before, I took the battery out, rubbed off my debug pencil marks, screwed everything back together, and put the battery back in. BEEEEEEEEEEP ... I pressed "Download", and there Makiko was, waiting for me, yes - zero year-old Makiko, just waiting to be played with. YESSS! The consequences soon followed, of course, I had to play and play and play with her to get skill points and find a job, and even now she hasn't got one.... Well, anyway, here she is, lol:

15cgd4o.jpg

SO there you have it. Debugging and un-debugging a US V4. Good Luck with your tamagotchi, and be sure to check on my next post, debugging a EU V4 ;)

DEBUGGING THE EU VERSION 4

So you saw how to do that with a US V4, and now you want to know how to do it with your European one, eh? Well, okay. I'll try. I really should be posting this in the "tips and tricks" forum, but its to do with my tamas, and maybe I'll do it later.

So, where were we? We opened up our V4... Notice the difference and the simplicity of this V4?

mkm8p.jpg

Now what are you gonna do? You're gonna find that DEBUG button, right? Well, this is in the same place as the US one, right?

fd7uxh.jpg

WRONG! No where near. And the other side of the circuit board isn't right either... Here is that hidden place where you rub a pencil...

zklp9x.jpg

Up here.

Um, yes... Years ago I lost my temper with this button... hee.hee.hee....

2zz51sh.jpg

Rub these squares with a pencil, put your battery in, and you will get hyperspeed.... I am still looking at when you're supposed to choose your character, though...

Thanks for reading!

Things are going well with my tamas. I have all of them running right now. Meet Giana and her baby:

a7f4x.jpg

Unfortunately, at the age of 6, Giana left her baby boy, one that I named... Um, what was it again...? Oh, yes, Joey! xD

2elatja.jpg

And, rememeber Jason? That jealous boy in my previous posts? Well, he turned into this masked creature... (What? I don't know any of the tama-names!!)

qswnwx.jpg

LOL!

Until next time, CHEERIO!!! xD

Awww... I will take care of you better, .Richie., you have a high potential...
These words rung in my head as I heard the death-beep. Frantically in a mad panic, I punched all the buttons... NOO! I screamed in my head, but not for .Richie.'s sake. All those viewers on TamaTalk are gonna think I'm a really bad owner!! Blast! Another tama down!!!!!

Sighs. Yup, you guessed it. .Richie. has died. Has anyone noticed that my tamas ALWAYS die on my Music Star? My brother thinks its because the v6 is the hardest to take care of. I hope he is right, and its not just my awesome parenting skills.... -_-

Since members were wondering and asking about the fun-ness of my familitchi, I decided to stick some batteries in and get playing.

24mhqqg.jpg

Wow, long time no see, probably because I was angry with it for failing to find a debug button xD

My eggs soon hatched, and I began playing with my new family.

160si7a.jpg

I wonder if I'll get anything other than a Blended Family? I remember getting 70% Bonding before, but that was when I was young and enthusiastic xDD

2r20gvt.jpg

Ah well, lets wait and see. You wait, while I see what v5 codes there are... hahahahahaha!

EDIT: New format, I think I'm gonna stick with it

;)

Can you take care of your famatama, GotchiGuardian?
Yes, thank you very much.
Well, prove it then, because we're hungry, we have no food, and our attention icon is about to burst, not mentioning the many times you've missed giving us attention.
Hmmm, you got me.... I have been SO SO busy lately, you know?

Says the girl who's on TamaTalk every spare minute of her life. -_- come on - when will the next fad come? You've been through a lot of fads recently - what with Pixie Hollow, Howrse...

Don't mention that!!! That ship is sailed!
Mention what - Pixie Hollow? Oh, we can... The many "fairy friends" you've made, the quests completed...
-_- Alright, alright, but that was ages ago! New fads come quick and go quick! You don't need to bring them up!!
The point is, we need care. We're growing up fast.
Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'll try - but anyway, you're running out of batteries!
Familitchi looking fine, um.... doing.... fine.... sort of... Familitchis take so much attention off you....

Wow, haven't posted for a while... But quickly before the 3 month rule kicks in, I'm gonna make a dummy post! Why? Bacause I don't want this log to end, because the camera broke and now we have had a new one for Christmas.... HAHAHA!!! Thats why I havent been posting. DO my sentences make sense? Sorry, I'm so tired - I was up late raking in skill points for my v4..... - yawns -

OKAY so I haven't posted in a while, and my tama-friends have assured me that - hey! - omigosh I can still post and ignore the 3-month rule on logs!!

WOO!!

RIGHT so many of you know that after a YEAR and a bit of drooling over ID Ls, watching SO many unboxing videos on YouTube, and basically DYING over the fact that I would probably never get one, despite the MANY, MANY (and there WERE many) obstacles in my path, I FINALLY got to order one from Japan!!
Took me ages to jump over le obstacles, but that's another post!!

TIME FOR PICTURES.

30ij6g6.jpg

I was so so happy when it arrived, I just could cry! It was so beautiful!

2rmblew.jpg

Brand New from eBay at the amazing price of £22!!! But still, Mom thought that was expensive xD

After setting the time, to my delight my tama hatched into a pink baby girl, and then into this cutiepie!

(Sorry the pictures are so dark :( )

2up8io4.jpg

Loved the colour game start:

20t5wch.jpg

Kuchipatchi's mother wanted to talk to us at the park -

30cn1v7.jpg

Now, if I was fluent in Japanese, I could tell you what this meant....

n130hz.jpg

But so far I can only pronounce the words XD Laughing at my lingual stupidity, Mamapatchi (?! xD) and my lil tama both went their separate ways...

5bz19h.jpg

I loved the park feature! It was so fun!

33b0sb6.jpg

Cutie pie pet visited us at the Park!!

jadstu.jpg

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW because I have to go.... And play with my sweetheart! XD Okay I'm being a bit weird with all these caps, excusé moi, I'm just SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!

Latest posts

Back