* * * * * 3 votes
NO COMMENTS

GotchiGuardian's TamaLOG!

logging tamagotchis etc

• Please log in to reply

GotchiGuardian

• gotchiguardian user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:51 AM ( #18 )

Don't mention that!!! That ship is sailed!

Mention what - Pixie Hollow? Oh, we can... The many "fairy friends" you've made, the quests completed...

-_- Alright, alright, but that was ages ago! New fads come quick and go quick! You don't need to bring them up!!

The point is, we need care. We're growing up fast.

Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'll try - but anyway, you're running out of batteries!

Familitchi looking fine, um.... doing.... fine.... sort of... Familitchis take so much attention off you....

GotchiGuardian

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:28 AM ( #19 )

Wow, haven't posted for a while... But quickly before the 3 month rule kicks in, I'm gonna make a dummy post! Why? Bacause I don't want this log to end, because the camera broke and now we have had a new one for Christmas.... HAHAHA!!! Thats why I havent been posting. DO my sentences make sense? Sorry, I'm so tired - I was up late raking in skill points for my v4..... - yawns -

GotchiGuardian

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:39 AM ( #20 )

OKAY so I haven't posted in a while, and my tama-friends have assured me that - hey! - omigosh I can still post and ignore the 3-month rule on logs!!

WOO!!

RIGHT so many of you know that after a YEAR and a bit of drooling over ID Ls, watching SO many unboxing videos on YouTube, and basically DYING over the fact that I would probably never get one, despite the MANY, MANY (and there WERE many) obstacles in my path, I FINALLY got to order one from Japan!!
Took me ages to jump over le obstacles, but that's another post!!

TIME FOR PICTURES.

30ij6g6.jpg

I was so so happy when it arrived, I just could cry! It was so beautiful!

2rmblew.jpg

Brand New from eBay at the amazing price of £22!!! But still, Mom thought that was expensive xD

After setting the time, to my delight my tama hatched into a pink baby girl, and then into this cutiepie!

(Sorry the pictures are so dark :()

2up8io4.jpg

Loved the colour game start:

20t5wch.jpg

Kuchipatchi's mother wanted to talk to us at the park -

30cn1v7.jpg

Now, if I was fluent in Japanese, I could tell you what this meant....

n130hz.jpg

But so far I can only pronounce the words XD Laughing at my lingual stupidity, Mamapatchi (?! xD) and my lil tama both went their separate ways...

5bz19h.jpg

I loved the park feature! It was so fun!

33b0sb6.jpg

Cutie pie pet visited us at the Park!!

jadstu.jpg

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW because I have to go.... And play with my sweetheart! XD Okay I'm being a bit weird with all these caps, excusé moi, I'm just SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!

Edited by GotchiGuardian, 27 October 2013 - 06:46 AM.

• tamaninjacat likes this

GotchiGuardian

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:44 AM ( #21 )

Next-day post #LikeABoss!

My ID L is just amazing as ever! I still cannot believe it's finally mine! xD After acquiring an enormous amount of 10,000+ Gotchi Points from my enthusiastic siblings obsessing over winning the two games on there xD I decided to buy a cute background, and after going over quite a few sorts, I finally settled on this one:

[SMALLER PICTURES THIS TIME YAY]

{Excuse fingers xD}

28it2fk.jpg

I forgot to mention last time that I entered my username as a few symbols including a musical note.

So everytime my Sabosabotchi (yes she changed!) calls for me, she sings a little song!

(Not really, but one can pretend! XD)

f53k41.jpg

The second plant that I sowed yesterday was harvested today! It turned into a strange sort of... Stick! Rather cute animations though!

29olqmh.jpg

And this is Sabosabotchi's little profile! She's two years old, a girl, weighs an astoundingly small amount of just 10g, (why not pounds again? D:) and is on her first generation.

6fw4r6.jpg

A closer look at the stick, I meant to have this picture before the picture of the animation, but, sighs, tinypic wouldn't have it, missed being "cool" at picture cue this time.

15g73bo.jpg

So yes! I can't wait until my tama evolves into an adult and I can dress it up xD I looked at a growth chart for the ID L, made by Tama-Star_Girl, which stated that if I miss 4 calls, Sabosabotchi will turn into Makiko! I don't fancy any of the other characters, so let's see if I can achieve my goal of Makiko!

That's all folks, see you soon! :)

zntxd4.jpg

Edited by GotchiGuardian, 28 October 2013 - 05:55 AM.

• tamatown123, The Ultimate Doomer and glaceon711 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, logging, tamagotchis, etc