Megnutt's Tamagotchi Connection v2 and Tama-Go Log
Hello fellow Tama-Talkers! I just want to start by saying that these logs are what lured me onto this site, and I would love to be a part of the community by recording my own!
I have not seen many logs about the Connection v2, so I thought, "Hey, since I have one, I might as well Log about it!"
This log will contain:
- Day-To-Day coverage of my Connection v2 and (eventually) my Tama-Go when it arrives.
- Pictures and text describing my Tama and it's shenanigans.
- Hopefully well organised content that should answer any questions regarding both the Connection v2 and the Tama-Go.
She just evolved today, and this is the first time I have ever had this Character before! She's cute, isn't she? :3
My first generation was John (named after my favourite Homestuck Character!), who turned into a Violetchi and eventually married and had Tama. Tama is already an adult, but as soon as she has her baby, I can begin logging the techniques I use to raise it.
Some information on my Connection v2:
- Unfortunately, NO, I do not remember when and where I got this particular Tamagotchi. All I know is that myself and my siblings got one each for Christmas or some similar event a while back.
- I recently found this Tamagotchi when my family moved houses. I dug around in a box that was untouched for years when I found it.
- Yes, it has a few bumps and (maybe more than) a few scratches,but I still love it!
- If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me Via PM. (Do NOT post here, as it is against the rules).
See You Soon!