Reveal Your True Scary Stories!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badbonie

Reaction score
Come tell your true stories that have happened, whether its been a crazy stalker or a ghost!!! OoooooOOooooo!!!

One time I was getting a glass of water in the middle of the night, when I was about to exit the room, I heard a tapping on the door window. I freaked. I turned my head slowly and saw (I swear) the white face of Slenderman.

One time my laptop started playing Lavender Town randomly. Not kidding. It scared me so bad. I was like, "Ghosts. Oh no!"

I never actually got to meet Lucas. Twice.

The highlanders lost to the reds

The wallabies beat the springboks

I feel a little stupid for saying this, but a couple of times I could've sworn I saw slendy. Probably my mind tho

I've never had anything happen to me/seen anything... but I'll share my friend's stories about her old house!

So my friend's entire family believes that their house was haunted, by a man they dubbed 'Alfred'. My boyfriend (who is my friend's brother) saw him in the mirror. My friend and their older sister heard footsteps all the time when the lights were out. A little while passed since the first noises/possible sightings happened, when they hired a workman to come into their house to fix a burnt carpet. When the man took a look inside the house, he said, "Well now, I haven't been in this house since that old man died all those years ago!" Obviously, my friend and her family were curious and inquired about the old man's name, to which he replied "Alfred." No joke.

That's when the freakier instances began. My friend's mom would wake up all the time to the feeling that her hair was being stroked or her hand was being held, especially when she went to bed upset, sick, or stressed. My friend has also reported times where she would wake up with the same sensation. Even one of her older sister's friends, whom was going through tough times, and never knew the stories about Alfred awoke to an old man holding her hand, as if to comfort her. I don't think she has slept over since. ;)

They've moved out that particular house now, as they built a new one in a different neighbourhood. Alfred hasn't seemed to have followed them though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back