Photo
* * * * * 3 votes
NO COMMENTS

The TamaTamatchi Episodes

• Please log in to reply

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:54 PM ( #21 )

Posted ImagePosted Image

Well Sunpo - what, Kikitchi?! Oh hi, I neglected the little guy, from all the work I had over the two days o.e, but I put him in a king costume, and he looks so adorable. I hope Kiki means monkey in Japanese, we'd be perfect. :D

- TamaTamatchi

TamaTamatchi

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:16 PM ( #22 )

I have a lot of pictures for you guys so this is my sorry notice on how long I was gone and when I returned there were hardly pictures -

Posted ImagePosted Image

Weehee! I finally got the last TamaTomo (Mo) so that means I could finally get him married! I am sick of Kikitchi because he so attention seeking, and I didnt really enjoy his stay here.

Posted ImagePosted Image

We met up with the matchmaker around 7:45PM. She offered so many girlies! ^o^ She and Kikitchi searched high and low and found a group of three girls when one of them were perfect.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Woohoo! Watawatatchi! Shes so fluffy and snuggable. He picked her and the minute they chatted, they were onto flirting and then proposed and got engaged! Whoa, that was easy. (Hehehehehe! STAPLES*HINT*HINT)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Hehe! an Egg. Well it was a girl (Mormoritchi) and then evolved into Paletchi. Before Kikitchi left, they played ball, and went to sleep so Watawatatchi could live their elderly days forever.

(Contest cancelled due to nobody entering)

- TamaTamatchi

TamaTamatchi

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:25 PM ( #23 )

Posted ImagePosted Image

A girl! I'm aiming for a Pichipitchi or Violetchi. Next generation, I will have unlocked the third destination! Yaya! I was reading this log, and wow, I started on 7th generation and I'm on 12 generation. Wow, wasn't this fast?

- TamaTamatchi

TamaTamatchi

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:56 AM ( #24 )

Posted ImagePosted Image

I decided to care for Sabosabotchi so we decided to go a couple of places! I first took her to PatchiForest and met up with the brown dude inside the bathtub! ^o^ (Whats his name?)

Posted ImagePosted Image

He felt lonely because nobody was gonna pay 100G to bathe with him, not Sabosabotchi. She asked to pay but he didnt want her to, he was so thrilled he just let her go for free! ^3^

Posted ImagePosted Image

Herherher! I took her to TamaDepa and she bought herself a couple of seeds. We planted one and the next day (today) she got something. I was a little suprised what it was....but what was it? Find out tomorrow. :)

- TamaTamatchi

TamaTamatchi

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:44 PM ( #25 )

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hi Violetchi! Omg, I love this character because shes the only V2 - V3 character I loved the most. Shes just so cutieeeee! I have so many items to dress her in! OMGGG-

Posted ImagePosted Image

Well, you know where I first wanted to go. Heinshin Jo. Well, I needed a broom, which I already had, so I just went there and I dressed her up, and I was a bit confused. But I like it. Halloween themed.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I found a multicolored Kimono and I dressed her up in it. Fantastic! She looked so Japanese - like. I love her! Even better than the red one I dressed her up with earlier, aww so cute! ^o^

Posted ImagePosted Image

Continuation from today's log from earlier - Remember the plant we grew? ;) Well she went outside and the thing was shaking like crazy! A purple hat came out! (I modified this seed so PM me for download link! ^3^)

Posted ImagePosted Image

AHHHHHHHHH! -dies from cuteness overload- I love this hat! Your like half Chamametchi/Violetchi! Perfect match! ^o^ Well thats it for today, until next time folks!

- TamaTamatchi

TamaTamatchi

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:00 PM ( #26 )

Posted ImagePosted Image

Choribitchi! Yaya! :) I love this character because she is drawn so well. When I mean by that, shes kawaii (YES I FINALLY USED THAT WORD ^3^) Today was cleaning day so we scrub, scrubed!

Posted ImagePosted Image

SCRUB, RUB, SCRUBA DUB TUB.........

- TamaTamatchi

TamaTamatchi

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:03 PM ( #27 )

Most of you are going to be upset...but im ending my log here. I'm right now almost to November and i'm so close on winning the bet with my dad (to get the TMGC P's) and I have some stuff coming up, thus not making me keep up with my log. So sorry, ending season 1 here. Hope you guys enjoyed this season, and just keep a look out for season 2! (Coming out Late October or Early November!)

- TamaTamatchi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments