What kind of batteries does this take?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_wooly

Reaction score
I have recently found a Tamagotchi Angel and have no clue what kind of batteries it takes. It isn't the same size as the tamagotchi connection batteries, and this guy needs two.

Any ideas?

You were correct. The Tamagotchi Angel (English version) / Angelgotchi (Japanese version) requires two LR44 batteries.

Where can I buy these? Will the package say LR44? (I'm pretty new to buying batteries lol)

They're a common size for small toys. You should be able to find a package of 4 or 5 for $1.00 at a dollar / discount store.

Also, if you don't have dollar stores, Best Buy, Radio Shack, or Battery Plus stores would have them. You might even find them at Walmart or Target.

When I buy batteries I get like Energizer or Duracell - it doesn't say LR44 on the front, but it will say it on the back of the package in small print. They are small fat batteries so I just find the ones that look about the size and check the back to make sure they say they will fit LR44 :)

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back