Photo
- - - - -

The Double V4.5 Hatch!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:19 PM ( #1 )

Welcome to the Double V4.5-V6 Hatch!

Welcome to Zachary Konreignes and TamaTamatchi's V4.5 hatch! (Double V4.5 Hatch for short). We are still lookin for members to join (Until Sept. 17th, 2012), so if you would like to join, feel free to PM me or ZK about the hatch. We will be running (possibly) 1 - 2 generations. We plan to update everyday with feedback on your tamagotchis. Without further ado, onto the hatch! :)

Hatchers -

:) TamaTamatchi (V4.5)
:) Zachary Konreignes (V6)

- TamaTamatchi

Edited by TamaTamatchi, 16 September 2012 - 01:03 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

15 Sep 2012

Last Post

16 Sep 2012

TamaTamatchi

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:22 PM ( #2 )

Guess i'm the first to reply. ^o^ (Please excuse the size of the pictures)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh what tamatchi? <-------- take a look at my avatar. You probably must know what i'm thinkin ^o^. But I love tamatchi because he's the cutest toddler in the world. I dont know why but I prefer toddlers & babies over teens and adults, some are just scary, or drawn very badly (Tarakotchi gave me the shivers o.o). But yeah, tamatchi.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Hold the phone. Andre (tamatchi's name) you like school? Umm, ummm, ummm, okay. But yeah he got accept into preschool and i'm guessing he's happy to do work. Why can't I be like a Tamagotchi V4.5? Have nothing for a home, and just walk around for hours, and sleep when a mysterious bed tells me too....-weridnessoverload-
Posted Image
Well your nice o:

- TamaTamatchi

Zachary Konreignes

• zachary-konreignes user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:36 PM ( #3 )

Posted Image
There's my baby Tamagotchi :D His name is Everycat. **shot for naming things after his laptop**

TamaTamatchi

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:59 PM ( #4 )

Posted ImagePosted Image
Ura Young Mametchi?! Ummm, IDK. I've never really got a young Mametchi before so, I dont know. I guess I like him. I was aiming for a Ura Kutchipatchi, so maybe I might go for Ura Mametchi? Ma? Me? Mer? Just need to wait until next time! ^o^

- TamaTamatchi