Tamagotchis you miss...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
You never realise how much you love something until you don't have it anymore... sometimes. XD But anyway, did you ever sell / give away one of your Tamagotchis, and then regretted it? I had a blue TamaWalkie that I bought in the toy shop for $5. It was fun for a while, but then I didn't care for it anymore and traded it on TamaTalk for an orange P2. I love my P2, but I still miss my TamaWalkie, especially since they're so rare and only sold in Australia. :(

When I was younger, I had a boatload of v3s and a v2.

I gave them all away because I thought I would never touch one again.

BOY, WAS I WRONG.

Now I'm trying to tidy up an old Tamagotchi Angel (that I found) to sell so I can buy a couple more v3s because I love them dearly ;-;

Long ago, I had a pair of V3s that got stolen from my backpack (one of the V3s was on the 10th generation, a huge accomplishment for me), along with my V4 and my friend's V4 (which I was Tama-sitting at the time). When the thief finally admitted it, all of the Tamagotchis were returned, but the V3s were broken and the V4s were dead (as in the characters, I had a Shimashimatchi named Andy who must have died but then the thief reset it). The V3s looked like a dog had chewed on them or something: buttons ripped out, screens screwed up, etc. My parents persuaded me to throw them out, so I did, but I kind of regret not saving them for parts or whatever. What really ticked me off was that I'd preordered those Tamagotchis at a super-high price. We told the thief he'd have to pay us the amount it would take to replace the Tamagotchis, in exchange for us not telling about what he did, but he never gave me the lousy $30, less than half of what we originally paid. A few years ago, a friend generously gave me her old V3s, and I've really gotten back into them, since they're so quaint, it makes me want a V2 as well.

My V3 is currently lost and I loved it a lot. But I still accept it as part of my collection ^_^

When i was like 10 years old i lent my dinkie dino to some cousin.... I've never seen her again due to an argument my parents had with her parents.. I wish i didn't do that ! :angry:

Half of my collection is at my mothers place... I wish i could get them back !

Out of my collection, 4 of my Tamagotchis are broken (TOTALLY NOT ON PURPOSE OK): 2 V3's, 1 V4, and my regular iD L. I miss all of them, really; I wanted to run my very first Tamagotchi so I popped a battery in, but the screen faded a lot and it made weird sounds. ;u; I loved that thing....took it everywhere.

Obviously, I miss my iD L a lot. I look at it once in a while and think, "Where would I be right now if it didn't break?" I think I'd probably be almost finished the 32 TaMaToMos, especially since I do have a second colour Tama.

And...yeah, out of the 5, I miss those two the most. Really wish they still worked.

Ten years ago I had a massive electronic pet collection. I pretty much had everything. Tamagotchis, Digimon, Pocket Pikachu, Furbys, Poo-Chi and other robo chi pets, Aibos, Weebots and many many more. I gave them all away or sold them. I miss them all terribly. I wish I had them all back. Recently I started seriously collecting electronic pets again though I may never have as many or as varied a collection as I once had. I think the times when I first started collecting this stuff were the best times of my life. I miss those days.

the ones from when i was 8!

i believe i had a purple/blue p1 and a green nano puppy or kitty...i really want to find them...but i probably donated them.....

and i couldn't find my nyorotchi mini keeper (why did i buy him lol)

but i did find my tamatchi plush!!! so cute

My first collection which consisted of: a v2, v3, and v4.5. I tossed them when I was roughly a sophmore/junior in HS because I never played them and just didn't want them collecting dust/taking up shelf space. I actually managed to find the exact shell design of my first v2 and bought it immediately but it still sucks that I had a perfectly good one that I just tossed.

My first ever virtual pet was a Dinkie Dino - white version.

I got this by helping my grandmother sweep around the pharmacy she worked at. I was 5 or 6 at the time, I think. Maybe 7.

One of her coworkers decided to give me a Dinkie Dino for the help, totally free! I loved this pet a lot. I reallly, really did. The reason it's now gone is because after a few months, my younger sister gnawed on the buttons and somehow pulled one out. It was still usable.. I remember being upset while my mother used a pencil to press the button, but it just wasn't the same. It ended up in the trash.

I later owned a pink Nano Puppy. I wish I knew where it went!

Ah yes... I had really beautiful designs of a V2 and a V4 but lost them both in a tBay scam, AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH if I still had them I'd have 20 Tamagotchis. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back