Getting an ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icewolf113

Reaction score
So as you may have noticed in my title, I will be getting an ID L, for Christmas....So still have to wait. But I can't seem to decide between the colors, purple, blue or green...That's where I need your help. Which of these colors would you choose, feel free to leave a comment why you picked what color. If you wouldn't pick any of those colors I would love to know why also. I want to thank you all in advance. :D

I chose purple for both of mine (regular and 15th Anniversary), just because it's my favourite colour. I'll probably end up choosing purple for the rest of my life, lol.

Personally, I think you should get white...it's really nice, and....I dunno, if I had to pick another colour, it'd be white. Just my two cents.

I personally love the yellow and the white but if it's based on the three choices you like the most I'd go with green just because I don't think it's as popular of a color for the iD L as the other two so maybe it would feel a little more original? idk :p

I personally love the yellow and the white but if it's based on the three choices you like the most I'd go with green just because I don't think it's as popular of a color for the iD L as the other two so maybe it would feel a little more original? idk :p
Can't agree more. Yellow + white are my favourite, and my go-to for ID L colors. If I had to choose, probably green. Neither too girly or not - but in between. Although in reality, I'd probably never buy a green and just hold out for yellow or white, lol.

Blue and green looks great. However, I couldn't decide on either because both looked awesome in my books, so I ended up buying both (even after getting a white one)... lol

Anyway, hope this helps...

20120613785.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue and green looks great. However, I couldn't decide on either because both looked awesome in my books, so I ended up buying both (even after getting a white one)... lol

Anyway, hope this helps...
Definitely an awesome photo for comparison! :) Makes me want to get more... lol. I can't take care of anymore -_-

That does help, I've seen some photos online and it's hard sometimes to tell the colors. If anyone else wants to post photos of theirs, mostly so I can see the color better that's fine too. :) I'm still debating and I have alot of time to debate on color. You all have been so helpful so far, thank you.

I got a pink one, because I like sparkly pink things (call me crazy). BUT, I think the green one is very nice. It's just a really great color green. So I'd get a green one if I were to choose any other color. :puroperatchi:

I'll be taking out my Green iD L again (since I needed a second iD L to unlock a few characters on my 15th Anniversary), so I'll take a picture of my green and 15A side-by-side for your reference later today. :)

I just got a purple iD L yesterday and I might be getting a blue today so if the blue one comes then I'll also take a picture so that you can see those colors side by side as well :)

(I know I said I preferred yellow white or green but they were gifts so the color wasn't my choice but I'm not going to complain because I still love them just as much :) )

i voted purple because purple rules and i'm getting that color :D

Thank you :D I love pictures, for the last few days I have been watching videos over and over and over again. lol Call me crazy but I have 2 more weeks before I can even order it. The hubby's gonna order it for me with the next paycheck and and and!!!1 I don't even have to wait till Christmas to play with it like he originally said. Apparently he doesn't want to listen to me bug him about it lol. Secretly I think he thinks it's cute but wont ever admit it. Sooo excited.

Just a question, why don't you just wait for the TMGC P's to be released instead? They will be of the same price range (maybe even less) but will definitely have more features?

tumblr_mapx6lxgZ61rf4q8io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mapx89VE3m1rf4q8io1_1280.jpg

Sorry for how large the pictures are!

Well anyway, I took the pictures next to my window so that the lighting was natural and could capture the colors as good a possible but I will say that they are not exact. The bottom picture probably depicts them better.

When I'm not using my tamas I have them hanging on a wall right across from my window so my iD Ls really capture the sunlight

When I look at the purple one it reminds me more of a "princessy" type color. It has a very "royal" look to it but in a cute/pretty way.

As for the blue one, it definitely captures the attention of your eye more. The front of it is really bright when you put light on it, it reminds me of super blue beach waters and the body of it reminds me of the sky on a perfectly temperatured, breezy day.

I love both of the colors but I have to say that I favor my blue one over the purple.

That blue is soooooo pretty. I saw the color and thought the same thing, the beautiful blue water at a beach with a perfect blue sky. lol

Here is a picture of my blue and green iD L's:

idl1_zps65c48f5b.jpg

Only the green one has been opened, I'm keeping the blue one sealed in package. :D

And here's my green iD L beside my 15th Anniversary:

idl2_zps7e9ffb86.jpg

I'd say go for green. The blue one is pretty alright, but I think the green one beats it. I think that green looks kind of intresting and original in a way that the orther ones don't.

Still it doesn't matter too much with the color, since it's the inside that counts :lol: ... right? :unsure:

Lucky you for getting an ID l, I hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back