Umino/Ocean Tamagotchi vs. Tamagotchi P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mishi10345

Reaction score
I've found the Umino Tamagotchi for a relatively decent price, and I'm seriously considering getting it, but if I do so, I most likely won't be able to pay for the new Tamagotchi P's when it comes out. Of course, I could probably ask my parents to get it for me as a Christmas gift, but that's not 100% guaranteed to work. So, which Tamagotchi would you choose and why?

Depends on what type you like more I guess, the vintage tama's or the new models in color with all the new features.

Personally I always collected the vintage models and liked them more after trying the newer ones.

So I'd go for the Ocean.

Also vintage Oceans get more rare to find for a decent price every day and if you find one you should snatch it ;)

The Tamagotchi P's will still be available for the same price for quite a while since they are new.

You should find out which ones you like most. The vintage ones or the newer ones. The difference is huge.

I think the P is going to be very expensive and will stay at that price for a while, because i don't think you can buy it until November?

So the prices won't drop before christmas, but months and months later...

If you can find that vintage one for a fair price, i would buy it and wait a little longer for the P

The Tamagotchi P release seems a bit volatile...you should probably get an Ocean. It's even got a sort of touch screen, and I've always wanted one, since it's got cute characters (much cuter than the Tamagotchi P, IMO)

Hope this helps!

Go for ocean.

Why? Because you should if you find one for a good price, those are rarely found. If you can't purchase the P's, try the idea asking it for Christmas. Your parents say no? Think about and tell yourself "at least I tried". And hey, let the TMGC P's be your only Christmas present if you truly want it. Or even ask a friend for it, wait for your birthday, the possibilities are endless.

- TamaTamatchi

I'd go for vintage if the price is good. Bandai isn't likely to re-release any of the vintages so I'd go for the ocean and try to save for the Tamagotchi Ps.

I'd go for the ocean,They are really fun to play and well worth it, I'm kinda biased because i've always been a fan of the early generations of tamagotchis and the new ones dont interest me as much. That and the fact that the P's price will start high and go down, and the Ocean's price will be low and eventually go up.

Thanks for your opinions, everyone! I ended up buying the blue ocean with slightly darker splashes on it, which is my favourite Umino shell. I got it for $50 + $5 shipping (tracking included), so I'm pretty happy with that. :) I should be receiving the Tamagotchi tomorrow or Monday, so I'm pretty excited!

Also, are there any really good guides/tips and tricks online? I've found a few, but I was wondering if anyone had any that they would recommend.

Thanks again! :)

Thanks for your opinions, everyone! I ended up buying the blue ocean with slightly darker splashes on it, which is my favourite Umino shell. I got it for $50 + $5 shipping (tracking included), so I'm pretty happy with that. :) I should be receiving the Tamagotchi tomorrow or Monday, so I'm pretty excited!

Also, are there any really good guides/tips and tricks online? I've found a few, but I was wondering if anyone had any that they would recommend.

Thanks again! :)
HERE is lots of info about the Ocean, if you haven't looked at it already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back