Tamagotchi Nano Battery Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelly-Graywords

Reaction score
I looked around and couldn't find an answer to my questions in any other threads. What I'm wondering is what type of battery my Nano will need when it comes time to replace it and also if anyone knows of a guide for how to change the batteries. I'm a little worried to just try and open the thing up without having any idea what I'm doing.

To open up a Nano battery compartment, press down on the little button on the back (it's near the bottom) with a paperclip or something, and slide the plastic covering down... It takes a while to get used to opening it; it took me FOREVER to open mine. :p

The Nano takes two LR44 batteries and should already come with them. Replace the batteries when the screen is blank. :)

it has the same lock like an id l. When i had to put batteries in my id l it took like forever and i felt stupid -_- ...

now i'm getting the hang of it, just push with something sharp (don't use a pencil or you'll have a black mark on it) i use a tiny screwdriver.

and slide the plastic cover down, while you are pushing that irritating button :)

Thanks guys for your help! The batteries are still good but I know from previous tamas that they will eventually go kaput and I wanted to know how to change them before hand instead of learning when it was necessary. xD

That's very clever of you, when i don't want to play with a certain tama anymore, first thing i do, is taking the batteries out.

Corrosion is so bad for tama's, i had it with one of my P2's ...thank god i was able to save it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back