Set Me Free pt. 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxX KennyLover XxX

Reaction score
Sarah's dream was black and dark, not as in scary or sad, but as if someone had turned all the lights off. She felt to the sides of her, a sudden sharp pain of ice shot through her fingertips to her spine making her shiver all over. A wall? She scanned the area with her hands feeling the surface, she was now used to the cold walls. Sarah was panicking, “Help! Help! Please, someone! Help!” She cried. Twisting and turning Sarah tried to break free from this cocoon but gave up to no avail, so, Sarah just sat and waited.

Too much time had passed, Sarah viciously pushed up. The cocoon opened to a sudden crack. Shards of the cocoon flew away from her as she jumped of shock from the damage she'd caused. She stepped out to then see she came from an egg. Her mouth was now agape after what she just saw.

“Sarah? Can you hear me Sarah?” questioned a mysterious voice.

Sarah, shocked by the voice, turned round to see her Violetchi sitting on her bed. Sarah ran up to the screen and started hitting it “Zukie, what's happened?” a tear rolled down Sarah's cheek falling into her auburn hair, “Set me free Zukie. SET-ME-FREE!” a third tear rolled down her cheek.

“I don't know how to, I didn't put you in there,” Zukie said disappointingly, “I'm going to check your stats. I need to keep you alive and healthy.” From inside the Tamagotchi Sarah could see the stat screen but it was back to front; –Hunger - full–, –Happy - full–. “You should be taking a nap shortly. Is there anything you want me to do?”

“What? Zukie, no. Just get me out.” Sarah stubbornly put whilst stamping her feet.

“A few seconds left. Bye,”

“I'm no--“ the lights went out. Zukie placed the Tamagotchi gently on the bed and waited for Sarah's nap to end.

By XxX KennyLover XxX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back