Party Time for Dazzminatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Party Time for Dazzminatchi! :>

~ Special thanks to my 5-year-old brother ~

Kurosantchi was a world-famous collector on Tamagotchi Planet, even though she was only 14 years old. But she didn’t collect stamps or Pokemon cards (actually, she had hundreds and hundreds of Pokemon cards including some extremely rare ones but whatever). She collected husbands! And the gem of her collection was none other than Ikemen Mametchi, her favourite husband by miles.

One day as she was going for a walk, and came across her secret facility, which was now in ruins from a recent attack by Dazzminatchi. She wondered where Ikemen Mametchi was… and found him with his head chopped off, obviously dead.

“Oh, oh, Ikemen Mametchi!” she sobbed, falling to her knees. “What will I ever do without you?!”

“For a start, you could try sewing my head back on,” he replied.

So Kurosantchi, who loved sewing, got a needle and thread and began to carefully sew Ikemen Mametchi’s head to his body. Soon, he was as good as new, so they went home.

Kurosantchi was glad Ikemen Mametchi was alive. She thought it would be nice to have a party with him, as well as Kuromametchi and Spacytchi, some of the best husbands in her entire collection, to celebrate. She heard news that a TamaTalker called DJYellow22 had become a Tamagotchi called Nanotchi, so she invited him to the party as well. She thought it would be cool to maybe even marry him, and add him to her collection of husbands.

But where was she to have the party? She smiled evilly. Dazzminatchi’s house, of course! They’d get revenge for her chopping Ikemen Mametchi’s head off.

“Ikemen Mametchi,” she said to her husband as she packed some candy. “We need plenty of music for our party. Will you go get some?”

“Sure,” he replied. “I bet Kuromametchi has some cool CDs. And we’ll bring a boom box too.”

There was a quiet tap on the door. Kurosantchi ran to answer it. It must be Nanotchi! “Hi!” she exclaimed. Then she looked around. Where was he?

“I’m here,” a tiny voice squeaked. Kurosantchi looked down and saw Nanotchi standing on the ground. He was very, very tiny. She gently picked him up and took him inside, and forgot about marrying him because he was too small and they wouldn’t be able to kiss. Too bad.

“We’re almost ready for the party,” Kurosantchi told him.

“Oh cool!” Nanotchi grinned. “We can have a movie marathon!” To him, ordinary television screens were like nice, big cinema screens.

So Kurosantchi put Spacytchi in charge of choosing some DVDs to bring. Soon, everyone was ready. They went to Dazzminatchi’s house, carrying candy, CDs, a boom box, DVDs, and even some pillows for a pillow fight. This was going to be fun! Of course, Kurosantchi didn’t help to carry anything. She was too lazy, and besides, her husbands were her slaves. Nanotchi helped to carry a jellybean for Kurosantchi. But not a black one; Kurosantchi thought black jellybeans were just the grossest things ever. So it was a yellow one, her favourite color.

Kurosantchi knocked on the door of Dazzminatchi’s house. Dazzminatchi opened it, and she had a haunted look in her eyes. She was staring right at Ikemen Mametchi, who just shrugged and smiled to himself. Kurosantchi wondered what could make Dazzminatchi look so terrified. Then, it came to her.

“Ikemen Mametchi, You cheated on me!” Kurosantchi exclaimed, kicking his behind. Nanotchi looked puzzled. He had only recently become a Tamagotchi, so he didn’t understand anything that was going on.

“I’m sorry,” Ikemen Mametchi murmured, beginning to cry.

Kurosantchi felt terrible. She had never done anything like that to him before! “No, I’m the one who should be sorry,” she insisted, hating herself for hurting her best husband ever. “Let me kiss it better.” She knelt down and kissed Ikemen Mametchi in the same place she had kicked.

“Ew!” Dazzminatchi squealed, closing the door. But before she could lock it, Ikemen Mametchi rushed over and shoved it open again. Kurosantchi ended up with her face on the ground. She got up and glared at Dazzminatchi.

“Let us have a party in your house,” she demanded, “or suffer the consequences.”

“I’d rather suffer the consequences!” Dazzminatchi cried, not even knowing what the consequences were. She stopped when she saw Ikemen Mametchi giving her the same look he had when…he had done that terrible thing to her… “OMG! I mean, you can party for as long as you like!” she corrected herself hastily, not wanting to have to cope with…that terrible thing…again. The guides are oblivious to just what it is, but at least Dazzmina has worked it out.

Anyway.

Kurosantchi could hardly believe Dazzminatchi had agreed to let them party in her house. “Good!” Kurosantchi beamed, and barged right in the living room. She made herself comfortable on the sofa with her husbands, and watched Happy Feet Two. Nanotchi handed her the jellybean he had been carrying, and she ate it, glad it wasn’t a vile black one. Not to be jellybean-racist or anything. Meanwhile, Dazzminatchi had to think of some way to get Kurosantchi and those idiotic husbands of hers out of her house! So she got popcorn and poured poison all over it.

“Here’s some popcorn,” Dazzminatchi offered, trying to sound kind as she handed Kurosantchi the poisoned popcorn.

“I hate popcorn!” Kurosantchi screamed, tipping it out all over her floor. Dazzminatchi groaned and cleaned up the mess. She hadn’t known that! Who in the right mind didn’t like popcorn?

Next, Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi got a packet of M&Ms. Kurosantchi loved M&Ms even more than jellybeans. They fed them to each other, gazing at each other lovingly. The romantic sight made Dazzminatchi just want to puke.

…Puke? That’s it! Dazzminatchi would make Ikemen Mametchi sick. See how Kurosantchi would like that! She knew that Ikemen Mametchi was allergic to peanuts, so while Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi were too busy staring at each other, she put some peanut M&Ms in the packet.

Kurosantchi unknowingly fed Ikemen Mametchi a peanut M&M. He threw up all over her, and she flinched as the awful stuff splattered all over her. “Whoops,” he said.

“It’s okay,” Kurosantchi insisted dismissively, and ate up all the Ikemen Mametchi vomit as if it were something she ate for breakfast every day.

“OH, DEAR LORD!” Dazzminatchi screeched. All she did was gross herself out even more! NOW how was she going to put an end to the party?

Next, Kurosantchi got some candy snakes. But instead of eating them, she taped them to everybody so that it looked like they had tails. Nanotchi looked like he had a particularly large tail. Kurosantchi taped her snake to her nose and made elephant noises. Then she sneezed and the snake flew out the window.

Kuromametchi thought about his new tail. “I look exactly like a cat now!” he meowed, crawling around on all fours. He went off in search of a litter tray, but it was nowhere to be found.

“I’m a mouse,” said Ikemen Mametchi, eating all the cheese in Dazzminatchi’s fridge. And everything else too. It was free; how could he resist?

“I’m a stingray, and the snake candy is my stinger!” Spacytchi proclaimed, swimming around in Dazzminatchi’s bathtub.

“I’m a…uh…” Nanotchi scratched his head. “I know! I’m a monkey! OOH OOH AH AH!” He started swinging around like a mad monkey on Dazzminatchi’s hair. She groaned in fury. He flung himself onto a bookshelf, pounding his chest with his fists.

“You silly, that’s only what gorillas do, not monkeys,” Kurosantchi informed him. “And gorillas don’t have tails.”

That gave Dazzminatchi an idea. She would get rid of all their tails! She removed the candy snakes from Kuromametchi, Ikemen Mametchi, Spacytchi, and even Nanotchi, and flushed them down the toilet. She ate the rest of the candy snakes all up.

“Now what will we do?!” Spacytchi asked.

“Now we can have a pillow fight!” Kurosantchi decided, throwing a pillow at Ikemen Mametchi. He threw it back at her. Then Kuromametchi threw one at Spacytchi and Spacytchi threw it back at him. Nanotchi was sad about missing out on all the fun, so he went off to work on a little invention like Mametchi does.

Dazzminatchi pouted. Her house was going to get ruined! Then she had an idea. She snuck a bowling ball in one of the pillows. Ikemen Mametchi picked it up, and Dazzminatchi smirked at the thought of him throwing it at Kurosantchi and killing her!

Instead, he aimed it at Dazzminatchi! “You wanna join the fun too?” he asked. He threw it as hard as he could. Dazzminatchi gasped and leaped out of the way… and it smashed the television! She was exasperated.

Spacytchi frowned. “Now we can’t finish our movie marathon.”

“That’s okay,” Kuromametchi assured. He got the boom box, put in a random CD, and turned the volume up to full blast.

The song Sexy and I Know it began playing so loudly, Dazzminatchi’s ears felt like they were going to explode. Ikemen Mametchi began singing along and dancing to the song and everybody else soon joined in.

“SEXY AND I KNOW IT! SEXY AND I KNOW IT!” Ikemen Mametchi sang at the top of his lungs. Dazzminatchi screamed in rage but nobody heard her.

“I have an idea,” Nanotchi interrupted. He took out the little ray gun-like object he had built. “This is my size-changer. I can grow as big as you all so I can have a dance-off too!”

“Great idea!” Kurosantchi exclaimed. Nanotchi pointed the gun at himself, and VWOOOOOOSSSSHHH! He was as big as the others. But he didn’t turn it off in time, and he accidentally pointed it at everyone else too. Soon they all grew super tall and crashed through the ceiling. They didn’t care; they just danced up a storm and crushed the house into little fragments.

Dazzminatchi was furious, but she managed to crawl out of the rubble just in time, and she breathed a sigh of relief. She was safe!

SQUISH.

Ikemen Mametchi stomped on her and squished her into a pancake. He wiped her off the bottom of his foot onto the grass.

“That wasn’t very nice of you,” Kurosantchi remarked with a frown.

“Leave that to me!” Nanotchi grinned. He pointed his size-changer at Dazzminatchi, and she grew bigger and bigger! But she was still a pancake, Just a very big one.

“Now what will we do?” Kuromametchi wondered.

“She will make a great cape,” Spacytchi suggested. So Ikemen Mametchi put on the Dazzminatchi-cape and it granted him the ability to fly! He flew to Jellybean Planet, and he returned with jellybeans for them all so they could all continue their awesome party. But no black jellybeans!

The end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back