Unexpected Happy Seal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StenoTim

Reaction score
**Edit: Okay, I found out that you get a happy seal for keeping him for 2 days as an adult; however, I guess the Halloween Hat/Harouin Boushi (looks like an orange witch's hat with a jack o' lantern face) can give him a happy seal instead of the crown.**

So, I got 3 Happy Seals on my iD L for Mametchi. I don't want to look any of them up so they'll be a surprise. One for the chemistry set, which was easy to guess. Another was a pastry at the bakery or cafe (can't remember), and the third was for the Halloween Hat, which I just liked but didn't expect to be a happy seal.

This morning I started him up by forwarding the time a couple hours (I set it back at night so I can wake up first and not be bothered at 7 a.m.). When I went to the main screen, he was doing the super happy dance and displayed all four happy seals. Why did he do that all of a sudden?

I looked it up now that it won't be a surprise and saw that the crown is supposed to be one of his happy seal items? I'm a little confused. Maybe I don't quite understand the whole happy seal system? Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
For each character, there are basically three (3) items (food, clothes/accessory and toys) that will give them their three Happy Symbols.

You will also get a Happy Seal 48 hours after your character becomes an adult, that will the fourth one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back