Photo
- - - - -

Unexpected Happy Seal?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

StenoTim

• stenotim user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:37 AM ( #1 )

**Edit: Okay, I found out that you get a happy seal for keeping him for 2 days as an adult; however, I guess the Halloween Hat/Harouin Boushi (looks like an orange witch's hat with a jack o' lantern face) can give him a happy seal instead of the crown.**

So, I got 3 Happy Seals on my iD L for Mametchi. I don't want to look any of them up so they'll be a surprise. One for the chemistry set, which was easy to guess. Another was a pastry at the bakery or cafe (can't remember), and the third was for the Halloween Hat, which I just liked but didn't expect to be a happy seal.

This morning I started him up by forwarding the time a couple hours (I set it back at night so I can wake up first and not be bothered at 7 a.m.). When I went to the main screen, he was doing the super happy dance and displayed all four happy seals. Why did he do that all of a sudden?

I looked it up now that it won't be a surprise and saw that the crown is supposed to be one of his happy seal items? I'm a little confused. Maybe I don't quite understand the whole happy seal system? Any help?

Edited by StenoTim, 23 September 2012 - 09:00 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

23 Sep 2012

Last Post

23 Sep 2012

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:58 AM ( #2 )

For each character, there are basically three (3) items (food, clothes/accessory and toys) that will give them their three Happy Symbols.
You will also get a Happy Seal 48 hours after your character becomes an adult, that will the fourth one. :)