Make a Vehicle Character Fall Asleep!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pango

Reaction score
In this game, three different vehicle characters didn't get enough sleep by too much noise, because a thunderstorm was heard while they are asleep, and it scared them. Now they wanted someone to sing a lullaby to help them fall asleep. These characters are Herbie the Love Bug, who is a 1963 Volkswagen Beetle with a mind of his own, my robotic replica of Rocket from Little Einsteins, and Axle the Yellow Car from LeapFrog's Scout & Friends. Can you think of a lullaby to help them fall asleep, TamaTalk members? Let's find out!

Rules:

1. Choose from Herbie the Love Bug, Rocket, or Axle.

2. It must be a gentle lullaby for your character, not a lullaby that makes fun of him. A lullaby that makes fun of your character is a lullaby that has violence (hit you with a stick), death, and hate. Fill your lullaby with love. Oh, and make sure your lullaby rhymes, too!

3. You must make up your own lullaby that is based off of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or any other lullaby, and has to have your character involved.

4. If you make a lullaby that has cuss words in it, you will lose the game and will have to start all over again and make your character fall asleep.

5. You only have 9 chances to win. Use your chances wisely!

Here are some examples to give you some ideas:

(Lullaby for Rocket, to the tune of Nocturne No. 2 in E flat major)

Sweet dreams, my friend, Rocket.

Now close your eyes and sleep tight,

And drift off to dreamland,

I know tomorrow is a brand-new day.

(Lullaby for Herbie, to the tune of Edelweiss)

Close your eyes, lullaby,

Go to sleep, little Herbie,

Moon is bright, in the sky.

Close your eyes, little Herbie.

(Lullaby for Axle, to the tune of Rock-a-Bye Baby)

Rock-a-bye, Axle,

On your treetop...

When those winds blow,

Your cradle will rock...

When the beams break,

Your cradle will fall....

Out comes Axle, cradle and all...

OK, is everyone ready? Get creating and make Herbie, Rocket, or Axle fall asleep to cute and awesome lullabies.

Note: Although Herbie is a car, he communicates with honking, like this: beep-beep. When Herbie gets sleepy, he makes a high-pitched yawn-like sound as he lifts his front hood slowly then closes it slowly. That's exactly how he yawns. He then droops his eyelids in a nodding motion for a while then slowly closes them while making his deep-sounding purr-like sound. Rocket falls asleep by closing his yellow light-up eyes and dropping his antenna (and body) as he makes a snoring noise. And Axle falls asleep by drooping his eyes in a nodding motion for a while then slowly closes them and starts to snore. His snore only sounds like a car motor starting and is heard again and again.

Over the past few months you have made quite a few of these "Fall Asleep" / "Lullaby" style topics.

Unfortunately all of them have had to be removed from the forums or closed by TamaTalk staff.

Basically they cause trouble - rule breaking and antagonism between members - much of it is not your fault and I am not trying to blame you, but for the reasons I've just mentioned, I am sure you will understand me when I close this topic and ask that you make no more of these type of "games" on TamaTalk anymore.

If you have any questions about this (or about our site rules) please feel free to send me (or any of the TamaTalk staff) a PM.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back