question about tamagotchi ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edhellinde

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew how many hours it takes the tama ocean to grow from one stage to the next?? would appreciate any help!

Here are the aging times I wrote down when I was running an Umino.

Egg + 5 minutes = baby (hatches when the clock's minute changes for the 5th time)

Baby + 56 minutes = toddler

Toddler + 49 to 50 hours = teen (becomes teen when clock's hour changes, after 49 hours as a toddler)

Teen + 47 hours = adult (I always saw 47 hours, but maybe some adults require less or more)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wait..sleep time must not count??? because mine has been a toddler since th 26th, and 50 hours have passed including sleep time.

I'm fairly sure that's total time (awake + asleep).

Note: If you've paused it by adjusting the clock, then I can't predict how long it'll take.

I have changed the clock to make it go to sleep instead when i can't take care of it. The time has always been going. Is that what you mean by "pause by adjusting the clock"? Sorry for so many questions :(

By that I meant leaving it at the clock-set screen (so the time numbers are flashing). However, adjusting the time to use the "sleep method" as you've done may also have an effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back