Tamawalkie Cities List?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShiningLion

Reaction score
Hi there.

Does anyone have a list of all the cities you can visit in the Tamawalkie?

I can't find one anywhere online. I just got a Tamawalkie for my birthday and am really enjoying it, but I'd like to know what cities I'll be able to visit in the game, as I feel it will probably be a very long time before I can find this out by playing with it. Just curious to know if any cities I've lived in are in it, etc.

I believe TamaWalkie has most cities, and some landmarks as well - you can even visit Bandai America's headquarters! I don't have my TamaWalkie or its instructions anymore, but I know that it shows the four sections of America and some of the starting cities in the instructions. If you don't have instructions for your TamaWalkie, here are scans of them.

https://www.tamatalk....925-tamawalkie/

The potential starting cities should be on segment 1. As for all the other cities, I can't remember them all from when I used my TamaWalkie...

Last edited by a moderator:
The instructions also say you can start in segment 4. I only know half the cities. They're quadrants 1 and 4. Quadrant 4 is where my TamaWalkie currently is, and all of Quadrant 1 is in the instructions. Here they are!

Quadrant 1: Chicago, Montreal, Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Toronto, Philadelphia (not a major city/destination but you stop there and get a souvenir), Lake Michigan (similar to Philadelphia in that it's not a destination and you get a souvenir).

Quadrant 4: Seattle, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Boise, Salt Lake City, Rapid City (South Dakota just so ya know), Olympic Park (like Philadelphia and Lake Michigan).

There may be other minor cities in quadrant 4 of the map, but I haven't gotten through all of the map and the little cities come up as surprises.

When I get to the next quadrant, I'll post the cities. BTW, you can fly from one quadrant to the next once you get done with all the stuff in it.

We could collaborate and make a topic on all the TamaWalkie cities. What do you think? ^_^

I totally agree on making a new topic on this, were we could collect more people to help and maybe even make a chart! :D

I would gladly help too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back