Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Sims

remake sims sims 1 sims 2 sims 3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:18 AM ( #1 )

remake yes good

How many people here are simmers?
What game ver. do you have? (Sims 1, 2 or 3?)
Any stuff or expansion packs?
Do you use hacks and/or mods? What about cheats?
Any skills, traits, hobbies, relationships or anything else you'd like to share about your sim? Maybe you could post some pictures or videos~

I have just installed Sims 3: Supernatural and I have 3 current families.
One human family -
-Two couples-
Roderich Edelstein (recently revived from ghost form via Ambrosia) - Elizaveta Edelstein
Bella F. Carriedo - Antonio F. Carriedo
Children
-Patricia F. Carriedo - I hope Jack Keating will date her soon!
Annabelle, Kan and Matt F. Carriedo (Triplets, only teenagers)

SUPERNATURAL
Unfortunately, I forgot the names of my first family so..
Molly Strawf [FAIRY]
Madison Strawf [WEREWOLF]
Forgot the name of the witchh

I can proudly state that I am a user of hacks/mods, though I mainly download clothing items and I don't often use hacking mods, the only one I really use is NRAAS Master Controller. I use cheats often though.

Molly Strawf:
Posted Image

Replies

Views

Started

28 Sep 2012

Last Post

30 Nov 2012

Kiruu

• kiruu user photo

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:27 AM ( #2 )

Eeyup. I've been playing sims for over 10 years now.
  • I've got: Nearly all of sims 1 except the superstar expansion
  • Nearly all of sims 2 except Glamour Life and Happy Holidays stuff
  • and Sims 3 base game, Latenight, Ambitions and Pets
  • Sim Tower and Sim Ant
  • Sims Medieval and Pirates and Nobles
  • Several of the console games. (too many to name.)
I mostly use my sims 2 game though, a lot is for photography.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Thats just a couple. Not sure if theres a picture limit so I'll avoid spamming the forum @.@

EmilsonCabasan

• emilsoncabasan user photo

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:06 PM ( #3 )

I like stripping my characters down and then burning them.
Posted Image
  • booboo1 and Eternal Mametchi Fan like this

XxX KennyLover XxX

• xxx-kennylover-xxx user photo

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:51 AM ( #4 )

I used to have Sims 2 but when I moved we lost it so I now have Sims 3. I like Sims 3 and play it a lot but there are somethings on the 2 I wish where in 3, 1 being how pets can get jobs, there are others but I'm that lazy to list them. I have two "families" on 3 because I usually delete ones I don't like anymore.

My no.1 "family" is just a single Sim I'm trying to get full skills and fill the skill journal and she has every full-time job to 10th level and every part-time job to 3rd level.

My other "family" is a single Sim in my control who's in a relationship out of my control. Has full skills and filling skill journal, trying to get every job to 10 and 3, is breeding unicorns; 3 caught adults with 1 foal. And hopefully start a family (of human Sims), I really want to get a deer.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:41 PM ( #5 )

I play sims (and played every serie), TS3 currently. I only use sims for shipping Homestuck though and making OCs. And fiddling with their life, of course.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:26 AM ( #6 )

Sims are epic! I've got all three but I don't play them much anymore. You know why? Because Sims 1 is boring, Sims 2 doesn't work on my computer, and when my character on Sims 3 grew into a teenager she turned ugly.

But yeah, awesome games.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:34 AM ( #7 )

Oh, I also have all of the expansion packs and tons of custom content.
My computer barely survives this, but it's okay.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:47 AM ( #8 )

Yay, Sims 2 works on my laptop! I put Sims 2 Pets on, as well. I made the San family...there's a single mother called Monica San, her daughter Cherith San, and a baby boy called Tony San. They've got two awesome cats, Riko and Kuro. Will post pics later.

Zachary Konreignes

• zachary-konreignes user photo

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:28 AM ( #9 )

Yay, Sims 2 works on my laptop! I put Sims 2 Pets on, as well. I made the San family...there's a single mother called Monica San, her daughter Cherith San, and a baby boy called Tony San. They've got two awesome cats, Riko and Kuro. Will post pics later.

Name one of them "Comic". i'm so sorry but i had to

I have Sims 1 Deluxe and Sims 2 Double Deluxe. I actually uninstalled Sims 1 since Sims 2 works great on my laptop. For Sims 2, I have... The Nightlife expansion pack, and the Sims 2 Celebration! Stuff pack. It was strange, since the Sims 2 Double Deluxe was less money than just the Sims 2. I'm still making families and houses. Trying to take it very slow and be as creative as possible.

SouthParkPikachu

• southparkpikachu user photo

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:04 AM ( #10 )

Ah yes, The Sims!

I have The Sims 1 for Gamecube and The Sims 3 for 3DS. On the Gamecube version I'm stuck on Story mode. On the 3DS version....well I'm just getting started with everything. The real weirdness comes when I play on my cousins Sims 2. Why? Well here's a couple reasons...

1. I have a family where 2 sister's fight all the time, I think it's the Pleasent family. Anyways when they fight it doesn't show the usual dust cloud, so they all look like their having a fit!

2. Because my cousin's have a lot of modded content, it tends to glitch up a couple times. There was this one cheat where they got rid of The Grim Reaper, The Social Worker, and a cashier. (If your wondering where they got a cashier, it's from the Open For Business expansion)

3. A freaky thing happened last year where my kid (named Finn) was being taken care of by a nanny, then all of the sudden she started swinging Finn like a nunchuck! o_O This WTF thing happened for 30 seconds then she put Finn down on the floor and went to sleep. Well, after that incident happened I made the parent's fire the devil woman. But I don't think it was really her fault, it must have been due to all the mods and a cheat went bonkers.

Bigdaddy46

• bigdaddy46 user photo

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:05 PM ( #11 )

I have the Sims 3,Late Night,Generations,Showtime,Super Natural and Pets. (My ambitions CD broke)

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:43 AM ( #12 )

Name one of them "Comic". i'm so sorry but i had to

Oh, I get it. xD Actually, San is just a Japanese honorific kind of thing.

When I take a screenshot, it just captures my computer's desktop. :angry: Well, Cherith San is an adult already and moved out of the house and now all she wants to do is WooHoo. >8( I made my cats WooHoo, but shall I make my sims WooHoo? :o

Dizzie

• dizzie user photo

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:04 AM ( #13 )

I have the Sims 3,Late Night,Generations,Showtime,Super Natural and Pets. (My ambitions CD broke)

if you register everything with the site you can re-DL it through Origins. I had lost my Sims3 disk and serial code but I had registered it so I just signed up with Origins, linked my sims3 account and origins and it let me re-DL it for free.

also
I have Sims 3
with Pets and Supernatural.

I made a ghost baby I dont have to feed but my sim can still carry her around and play with her with testing cheats enabled >.> super aged her til she died then when she haunted the house I turned her back into a baby. Now she just hangs around the house....but dont let her wander off because you cant toggle to her!

Edited by Dizzie, 21 October 2012 - 11:06 AM.

Cookie3131

• cookie3131 user photo

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:58 PM ( #14 )

I'm a huge sims fan! I mostly play Sims 2 (I have all EPs except for Freetime and Bon Voyage, and all the SPs except for Holiday and Glamour). On Sims 2 I'm currently in the middle of constructing my own custom neighborhood.

I also have the Complete Collection of Sims 1 which I play from time to time when I'm bored, and I also have the base game of Sims 3 but my laptop doesn't handle it very well so I don't play it. :blink:

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:29 AM ( #15 )

Aaa it's been 5ever since I last updated.
i adore mods and custom content so muuchh
I download lots of stuff each day ttttooo (especially make-up uwu)

I'm currently running the Greenstone family which has 8 members, but with a mod I'm gonna move in 4 more.
There is;
Zack Greenstone - Kate Greenstone
George and Anthony Greenstone
[Twins]
Mikayla greenstone - Stiles Greenstone (nee. McGraw)
Patrick and Frederic Greenstone
[Also Twins]

Colour code (gosh im sorry)
Red - Vampire
Gold - Witch
Peach/Pink - Fairy
Brown - Werewolf

I'll post pictures later uwu

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:09 PM ( #16 )

I haven't payed the sims in forever. I loved it. I think I have the orignal and pets. Pets can't install without the original cd or serial code, hence, not playable. I miss playing it, I was tempted a few times to get one of the DS versions.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:02 AM ( #17 )

I got bored of the family I made, so I'm gonna let the Grim Reaper visit them. For now, I'm playing with the built-in families, especially the aliens in Strangetown. I made one of them move out into a different house and buy some dogs. GREEN SIMS WILL TAKE OVER THE TOWN!

Annu :3

• annu-3 user photo

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:35 AM ( #18 )

Sims 3,but I can't find the disc...
No expansions. :c

Walshtchi

• walshtchi user photo

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:03 AM ( #19 )

I have Sims 3 (just the base game), and I'm hoping I get Ambitions and/or Generations this Christmas.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:43 AM ( #20 )

I got Seasons yesterday. The aura during the summer is so pretty! And festivals are great.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: remake, sims, sims 1, sims 2, sims 3