Sims

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
remake yes good

How many people here are simmers?

What game ver. do you have? (Sims 1, 2 or 3?)

Any stuff or expansion packs?

Do you use hacks and/or mods? What about cheats?

Any skills, traits, hobbies, relationships or anything else you'd like to share about your sim? Maybe you could post some pictures or videos~

I have just installed Sims 3: Supernatural and I have 3 current families.

One human family -

-Two couples-

Roderich Edelstein (recently revived from ghost form via Ambrosia) - Elizaveta Edelstein

Bella F. Carriedo - Antonio F. Carriedo

Children

-Patricia F. Carriedo - I hope Jack Keating will date her soon!

Annabelle, Kan and Matt F. Carriedo (Triplets, only teenagers)

SUPERNATURAL

Unfortunately, I forgot the names of my first family so..

Molly Strawf [FAIRY]

Madison Strawf [WEREWOLF]

Forgot the name of the witchh

I can proudly state that I am a user of hacks/mods, though I mainly download clothing items and I don't often use hacking mods, the only one I really use is NRAAS Master Controller. I use cheats often though.

Molly Strawf:

30lfggl.jpg

Eeyup. I've been playing sims for over 10 years now.

• I've got: Nearly all of sims 1 except the superstar expansion
  • Nearly all of sims 2 except Glamour Life and Happy Holidays stuff
  • and Sims 3 base game, Latenight, Ambitions and Pets
  • Sim Tower and Sim Ant
  • Sims Medieval and Pirates and Nobles
  • Several of the console games. (too many to name.)

I mostly use my sims 2 game though, a lot is for photography.

tumblr_mb248oAv8p1rg59fyo1_1280.jpg

Store-1.jpg

Thats just a couple. Not sure if theres a picture limit so I'll avoid spamming the forum @.@

I used to have Sims 2 but when I moved we lost it so I now have Sims 3. I like Sims 3 and play it a lot but there are somethings on the 2 I wish where in 3, 1 being how pets can get jobs, there are others but I'm that lazy to list them. I have two "families" on 3 because I usually delete ones I don't like anymore.

My no.1 "family" is just a single Sim I'm trying to get full skills and fill the skill journal and she has every full-time job to 10th level and every part-time job to 3rd level.

My other "family" is a single Sim in my control who's in a relationship out of my control. Has full skills and filling skill journal, trying to get every job to 10 and 3, is breeding unicorns; 3 caught adults with 1 foal. And hopefully start a family (of human Sims), I really want to get a deer.

I play sims (and played every serie), TS3 currently. I only use sims for shipping Homestuck though and making OCs. And fiddling with their life, of course.

Sims are epic! I've got all three but I don't play them much anymore. You know why? Because Sims 1 is boring, Sims 2 doesn't work on my computer, and when my character on Sims 3 grew into a teenager she turned ugly.

But yeah, awesome games.

Oh, I also have all of the expansion packs and tons of custom content.

My computer barely survives this, but it's okay.

Yay, Sims 2 works on my laptop! I put Sims 2 Pets on, as well. I made the San family...there's a single mother called Monica San, her daughter Cherith San, and a baby boy called Tony San. They've got two awesome cats, Riko and Kuro. Will post pics later.

Yay, Sims 2 works on my laptop! I put Sims 2 Pets on, as well. I made the San family...there's a single mother called Monica San, her daughter Cherith San, and a baby boy called Tony San. They've got two awesome cats, Riko and Kuro. Will post pics later.
Name one of them "Comic". i'm so sorry but i had to

I have Sims 1 Deluxe and Sims 2 Double Deluxe. I actually uninstalled Sims 1 since Sims 2 works great on my laptop. For Sims 2, I have... The Nightlife expansion pack, and the Sims 2 Celebration! Stuff pack. It was strange, since the Sims 2 Double Deluxe was less money than just the Sims 2. I'm still making families and houses. Trying to take it very slow and be as creative as possible.

Ah yes, The Sims!

I have The Sims 1 for Gamecube and The Sims 3 for 3DS. On the Gamecube version I'm stuck on Story mode. On the 3DS version....well I'm just getting started with everything. The real weirdness comes when I play on my cousins Sims 2. Why? Well here's a couple reasons...

1. I have a family where 2 sister's fight all the time, I think it's the Pleasent family. Anyways when they fight it doesn't show the usual dust cloud, so they all look like their having a fit!

2. Because my cousin's have a lot of modded content, it tends to glitch up a couple times. There was this one cheat where they got rid of The Grim Reaper, The Social Worker, and a cashier. (If your wondering where they got a cashier, it's from the Open For Business expansion)

3. A freaky thing happened last year where my kid (named Finn) was being taken care of by a nanny, then all of the sudden she started swinging Finn like a nunchuck! o_O This WTF thing happened for 30 seconds then she put Finn down on the floor and went to sleep. Well, after that incident happened I made the parent's fire the devil woman. But I don't think it was really her fault, it must have been due to all the mods and a cheat went bonkers.

I have the Sims 3,Late Night,Generations,Showtime,Super Natural and Pets. (My ambitions CD broke)

Name one of them "Comic". i'm so sorry but i had to
Oh, I get it. xD Actually, San is just a Japanese honorific kind of thing.

When I take a screenshot, it just captures my computer's desktop. :angry: Well, Cherith San is an adult already and moved out of the house and now all she wants to do is WooHoo. >8( I made my cats WooHoo, but shall I make my sims WooHoo? :eek:

I have the Sims 3,Late Night,Generations,Showtime,Super Natural and Pets. (My ambitions CD broke)
if you register everything with the site you can re-DL it through Origins. I had lost my Sims3 disk and serial code but I had registered it so I just signed up with Origins, linked my sims3 account and origins and it let me re-DL it for free.

also

I have Sims 3

with Pets and Supernatural.

I made a ghost baby I dont have to feed but my sim can still carry her around and play with her with testing cheats enabled >.> super aged her til she died then when she haunted the house I turned her back into a baby. Now she just hangs around the house....but dont let her wander off because you cant toggle to her!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge sims fan! I mostly play Sims 2 (I have all EPs except for Freetime and Bon Voyage, and all the SPs except for Holiday and Glamour). On Sims 2 I'm currently in the middle of constructing my own custom neighborhood.

I also have the Complete Collection of Sims 1 which I play from time to time when I'm bored, and I also have the base game of Sims 3 but my laptop doesn't handle it very well so I don't play it. :blink:

Aaa it's been 5ever since I last updated.

i adore mods and custom content so muuchh

I download lots of stuff each day ttttooo (especially make-up uwu)

I'm currently running the Greenstone family which has 8 members, but with a mod I'm gonna move in 4 more.

There is;

Zack Greenstone - Kate Greenstone

George and Anthony Greenstone

[Twins]

Mikayla greenstone - Stiles Greenstone (nee. McGraw)

Patrick and Frederic Greenstone

[Also Twins]

Colour code (gosh im sorry)

Red - Vampire

Gold - Witch

Peach/Pink - Fairy

Brown - Werewolf

I'll post pictures later uwu

I haven't payed the sims in forever. I loved it. I think I have the orignal and pets. Pets can't install without the original cd or serial code, hence, not playable. I miss playing it, I was tempted a few times to get one of the DS versions.

I got bored of the family I made, so I'm gonna let the Grim Reaper visit them. For now, I'm playing with the built-in families, especially the aliens in Strangetown. I made one of them move out into a different house and buy some dogs. GREEN SIMS WILL TAKE OVER THE TOWN!

Sims 3,but I can't find the disc...

No expansions. :c

I got Seasons yesterday. The aura during the summer is so pretty! And festivals are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back