Photo
- - - - -

Lost Dog

gyaoppi multi pet dog 90s

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:02 AM ( #1 )

Hiya, I've really been missing my old tamagotchi recently so I've been on the hunt for one, as mine got lost many years ago.
It wasn't a proper tamagotchi, It looks like it had a gyaoppi chip from what I've been reading but they are so very expensive now.

I have no idea what my pet was called or its brand all I know is I was white and so were its buttons and it had a rubber Dalmatian dog across the top. If anyone knows what it was or and pets similar to gyaoppi in a nice price range let me know.

This is a very awful pic of what it looked like

Posted Image

Replies

Views

Started

28 Sep 2012

Last Post

29 Sep 2012

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:27 AM ( #2 )

I don't think I recognise it, but have you tried looking through tamenagerie.com?http://www.tamenagerie.com/

Mothra's site has a really comprehensive list of many different types of V pets and you might find a picture and name for it there :)

Once you're able to ID it, it might be easier to find one that is up for sale on some of the main auction sites.

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:52 PM ( #3 )

Oh boy.. I'm not sure if I personally have that one. You are not from the USA are you? Those were mostly European though some were sold here. So rare!

If you THINK it could have been a Nano clone, there are many of those but in different shells. And as you mentioned, Gyaoppi versions would be very expensive as they are rare.

I might be able to help if it was a Nano clone. Look at YouTube for a reminder of what Nanos are like.

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:07 AM ( #4 )

Thanks guys,
Yeah Im from the UK, we had some strange tamagotchis. I had a look at the Nano's and It was nothing like them :( I do remember most things it did though. It was one of those odd multi pets that just kept evolving into different things I never really got very far with it I think it went:

blob => blob with tail => larger blob with tail => dog => monkey => caterpillar . . . .

I cant remember how many games there were but one was called rolling stone, where you rolled a stone at the pet and you had to press at the right time so that it jumped over it. When it was sunny you had to put a hat on it and it also had a punish button and a sound off button.

I had a tamagotchi connect at one point but never got on with it. If you know a pet that might be similar chip wise please let me know. Im considering getting a Yuki Pengin as they seem cute.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gyaoppi, multi pet, dog, 90s