Lost Dog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmoo

Reaction score
Hiya, I've really been missing my old tamagotchi recently so I've been on the hunt for one, as mine got lost many years ago.

It wasn't a proper tamagotchi, It looks like it had a gyaoppi chip from what I've been reading but they are so very expensive now.

I have no idea what my pet was called or its brand all I know is I was white and so were its buttons and it had a rubber Dalmatian dog across the top. If anyone knows what it was or and pets similar to gyaoppi in a nice price range let me know.

This is a very awful pic of what it looked like

Photoon2012-09-28at1348.jpg

I don't think I recognise it, but have you tried looking through tamenagerie.com?https://www.tamenagerie.com/

Mothra's site has a really comprehensive list of many different types of V pets and you might find a picture and name for it there :)

Once you're able to ID it, it might be easier to find one that is up for sale on some of the main auction sites.

Oh boy.. I'm not sure if I personally have that one. You are not from the USA are you? Those were mostly European though some were sold here. So rare!

If you THINK it could have been a Nano clone, there are many of those but in different shells. And as you mentioned, Gyaoppi versions would be very expensive as they are rare.

I might be able to help if it was a Nano clone. Look at YouTube for a reminder of what Nanos are like.

Thanks guys,

Yeah Im from the UK, we had some strange tamagotchis. I had a look at the Nano's and It was nothing like them :( I do remember most things it did though. It was one of those odd multi pets that just kept evolving into different things I never really got very far with it I think it went:

blob => blob with tail => larger blob with tail => dog => monkey => caterpillar . . . .

I cant remember how many games there were but one was called rolling stone, where you rolled a stone at the pet and you had to press at the right time so that it jumped over it. When it was sunny you had to put a hat on it and it also had a punish button and a sound off button.

I had a tamagotchi connect at one point but never got on with it. If you know a pet that might be similar chip wise please let me know. Im considering getting a Yuki Pengin as they seem cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back