Needed Items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilsonCabasan

Reaction score
This may seem greedy, but I am just asking you to send any unwanted, used, or even new items, so I can review them / unbox them on YouTube. I will give credit to you, if you do ship some. Anything from art, to games, to trading cards to technology, to accessories would be greatly appreciated. Books and anything else would be fine too. If you have a username on Tumblr, Twitter, TamaTalk, or YouTube, I can also get a link to you so people could check you out!

Item:

Photo or Description:

Condition: (Used, New, Fairly Used, Broken)

Username on other site: (OPTIONAL)

* removed - site rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
That wouldn't be really fair :/ The other person is shipping something they bought with their money and shipped it to you with their money too and you just have them ship the item without paying a single cent. Buying things with your money would be more fair tbh ;/ You might be able to buy stuff from your local dollar store (cheap feels of cheapness cheap things cheap cheap) like Ashens on YouTube.

Hang on... you want ppl to send you items for free? Isn't that, like, begging...?

(and the pay off is that they get their name splashed all over youtube or the internet?)

Uh.. most of them are perfectly capable of self promotion on the internet, so I think perhaps this doesn't really qualify as an appropriate topic for TamaTalk (especially if you're going to be asking ppl to pay for shipping the items to you as well...)

No. Sorry :(

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back