Minecraft help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I have got onto the website Minecraft, and I'm having trouble signing up. I'm stuck on the username/display name part. It says that my username must be a maximum of 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hummm. I dunno!

Are you trying to make your username more than 16 characters? (BTW Minecraft costs 20 bucks, so be prepared to pay after you sign up)

wait I got it. I made my username/display name less than 16 characters. But I'm trying to get into the Multiplayer server so I can see a friend whose user is Shadowclaw03 on Minecraft. But I dunno how to get there. Do I have to download the server?

I really don't know, dude. My username is sonicfan253 and I didn't have to use 16 characters. I reccomend looking up some tuts on how to set up a server and junk.

I was AFK for 45 minutes after I got auto-kicked! did I do anything wrong?! I was sure I didn't grief (MineCraft language for destroy) any blocks!

AAAAAND it happened again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some servers auto kick you if your away for too long. It's not a bad thing. You can just go back in the server. It's just a plug in servers use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back