Photo
- - - - -

Every day with Tamas I learn something new.

nano growth chart secret characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Zelly-Graywords

• zelly-graywords user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:51 AM ( #1 )

Alright, so I recieved a nano in the mail earlier this month, and since the battery died I hatched a new baby yesterday. I thought I'd read somewhere that to get the secret characters involved feeding only snacks and playing the game tons of times. I did both of these hoping for one of the two, and instead ended up with memetchi, which from what I understand is worst possible care for a female tama on nano. So I am curious if anyone knows the actual ways to achieve the secret characters on a nano because I'd rather not end up with a 'bad care' tama when I start my next go around. :P

Replies

Views

Started

30 Sep 2012

Last Post

30 Sep 2012

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:07 AM ( #2 )

In the nano is more over how many games you have played. The more you play (and complete the game) the better the character you have. You need to fully complete the game for the games to be counted... As well with food being served when needed.

It can be a challenge, but if you complete the games on top of normal play... You will achieve getting the tama you want.

Zelly-Graywords

• zelly-graywords user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:12 AM ( #3 )

Thanks so much! So feeding giving snacks has nothing to do with it then?
The games shouldn't be too hard, I've gotten pretty good at them over the past week or so. xD

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:40 AM ( #4 )

Snacks do effect change... But if its given snacks instead of play... It will turn into a more standard character. I usually end up with Chamametchi. Games and snacks with regular food intake.

So more games, the higher chance you get a character such as Lovlitchi or Meloditchi... Unless you have the other version. (IDL characters) Plus keeping them happy with food.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nano, growth chart, secret characters