Every day with Tamas I learn something new.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelly-Graywords

Reaction score
Alright, so I recieved a nano in the mail earlier this month, and since the battery died I hatched a new baby yesterday. I thought I'd read somewhere that to get the secret characters involved feeding only snacks and playing the game tons of times. I did both of these hoping for one of the two, and instead ended up with memetchi, which from what I understand is worst possible care for a female tama on nano. So I am curious if anyone knows the actual ways to achieve the secret characters on a nano because I'd rather not end up with a 'bad care' tama when I start my next go around. :p

In the nano is more over how many games you have played. The more you play (and complete the game) the better the character you have. You need to fully complete the game for the games to be counted... As well with food being served when needed.

It can be a challenge, but if you complete the games on top of normal play... You will achieve getting the tama you want.

Thanks so much! So feeding giving snacks has nothing to do with it then?

The games shouldn't be too hard, I've gotten pretty good at them over the past week or so. xD

Snacks do effect change... But if its given snacks instead of play... It will turn into a more standard character. I usually end up with Chamametchi. Games and snacks with regular food intake.

So more games, the higher chance you get a character such as Lovlitchi or Meloditchi... Unless you have the other version. (IDL characters) Plus keeping them happy with food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back