Tamagotchi v2 Questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
Here are the questions...

-Once my v2 character has a baby, will it be able to turn into an old character?

-Are there any rare characters to get (not items) and when playing bump are all the characters you verse accessible to unlock?

-The last question is... is there a chart sheet or something that tells you what characters you need to get a certain character?

Thank you!! :)

1. Nope, characters only become oldies if they're not married

2. Hrm...there are oldies, but I'm not sure about special ones. and as for Bump, the character you play against is completely random xD

3. not sure

About the chart sheets, I've found two very different ones for v2, and both turned out to be false ones, as I got a Whaletchi from a teen that none said should be possible.

V2 is hard to foretell what character you'll get, and so far I haven't seen any proper chart. :p

1) As EMF said they don't evolve to oldies if they have a baby as an adult. However, the two oldies (Otokitchi & Ojitchi) can have a child which will be Oyajitchi.

2) Unfortunately I don't know the rare characters. To my knowledge playing bump doesn't unlock any specific characters, they are random to who you're against. There are debates to whether or not there are good and bad care characters. Perfect Care - Mametchi, Medium Care - Dorotchi, Horrific Care - Masktchi and so on, but I can't say that's 100% true.

3) I'm not to sure about these but give it a go https://tamagotchi-time.weebly.com/uploads/7/9/8/7/7987086/957687.jpg?1309303819

Also to get a-

Kinakomotchi: Play jump non-stop.

Mimitchi: When your Tamagotchi is a baby, play jump five times. When it evolves, play bump five times. When it evolves into a teenager, play heading five times. It should then evolve into a Mimitchi.

Hint: Get an UFOtchi:

Have your Tamagotchi weigh over 35 pounds in its toddler form and it should evolve into a UFOtchi.

I hope this helped :wub: .

As for the growth of the V2, until this day we don't know how to get a certain character by exact growth. We classify by saying "Good Care", "Bad Care", etc. we don't exactly know what that means. In my case, I've gotten Whaletchi from perfect care (all training points filled, hunger and happiness filled) by doing that process. (Whaletchi is considered horrible care!) So V2 and V3 growth are the two hardest growth to master.

- TamaTamatchi

Latest posts

Back