Which tamagotchi is your favorite, and WHY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
Which tamagotchi is your favorite, and WHY?

If we're refering to which tamagotchi character, then I LOVE Mimitchi, Nyatchi, and Tarotchi. There are a few others but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

If we're refering to which tamagotchi (like the version), then I say I still have a soft spot for my V2.

I LOVE MY V6 BECAUSE IT HAS TUNES AND IT HAS GREAT GAMES. ITS BASED ON SOMETHING WHICH IS FUN(Based On Music). The music is alright and the characters are mixed from all the versions

My favourite characters is ichigotchi

My life cycle is

Baby: :babytchi:

Toddler: :hitodetchi:

Teenager: :ichigotchi:

Adult: :mimitchi: =)

Tamagotchi Toy - I haven't got one yet, but I basically prefer the ID-L. It's in colour and it has lots of fun stuff, as I heard.

Tamagotchi Character - Memetchi forever! She's simple and not too girly like Lovelitchi, and she's one of the 3 mascots for Bandai America. Most of the time, in the Tamagotchi Anime, she is always smiling. The twinkles in her eyes are so cute!

P.S: You might want to go ahead and check out THIS thread and THIS thread. ;)

I don't have a particular favorite Tamagotchi character. I haven't even memorized the names of the various characters as most here have. Basically when I'm raising a Tama I'm happy with whatever I get.

My favorite Tamagotchi toy is the original. I am incredibly nostalgiac for the late 90s when electronic pets were first getting popular and things like Tamagotchi and Furby ruled toy store shelves. The original Tamagotchi is what I started with and it will always be my favorite. I love the simplicity of it.

My fave verison by far is the v4.5.

As for favourite characters: Kuchipatchi, Lovelitchi, Makiko, Mimitchi, Mametchi and ura togetchi!!!

Sakura<3

Character: DEFINITELY MAMETCHI! Just look at his eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Nobody else has the adorable eyes of Mametchi! Also he is so smart!
imageproxy.php

Other favorite characters include Himespetchi, Spacytchi, Perotchi, Kuromametchi, and Sunopotchi.

As for versions, I love the Tama-Go and Princess Spacy iD L.

Hmm, about the characters... I think that Kuromametchi, Tensaitchi Jr and Makiko. Lovelitchi and Melodytchi are not bad too.

Kuromametchi for the looks, being quiet and smart, Tensaitchi Jr for the looks, Makiko for being just cool... The rest for similiar reasons.

Versions... I do kind of like the iD L, but I won't say it's my favorite.

I'd say that the v3! It was my first and has actually many items, characters and features. But I like the Entama too.

!!!!!!!!KUCHIPATCHI!!!!!!!!

I love Kuchipatchi :wub: He's too adorable!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!

And my favourite Version is the V4.

KUCHIPATCHI I LOVE YOU!!!

:wub:

Character: I've gone through stages of favoring Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Nyatchi, Maikutchi, Uwasatchi, and Gozarutchi, but now I really like Makiko. She's been my favorite for a while, and I think it's gonna stay that way.

Version: The V3 was my first, and I will always love it for that, but right now it's tied with my iD L. <3

:lol: my fav is v3 because fun and simple also affordable!

Last edited by a moderator:
versions: well out of the two versions I owned (v5.5 and v6) I'm gonna have to say the Music Star

favorite Tamagotchis: Sebiretchi and Togetchi, they just look so cute and awesome, it's a shame they were removed from the later versions

look at my photo for my fave tama character. my fave tama is my v2 and my p1. my fave shells are (for the v2) the light blue one with the flowers and for the p1 the bright green one with yellow buttons. why? well the v2 is my first one ive ever had and the p1 welll .... its just a classic!

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite character is either Memetchi or Ichigotchi...but I love so many of them! Kuromametchi is up there, and Gozarutchi too.

As for version, probably the V3 is my favorite. I do love the iD L, though. But if I set everything aside for a while and then come back, it's always the V3 that I start up first. Actually my original 1997 Tama is a favorite too.. So simple and yet so fun. I guess I don't have a real answer for this question! Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back