The Quoting Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGuardian

Reaction score
Hellooo! Welcome to the quoting game!!

To celebrate my first "Really Really Random Fit", I have decided to host it!

Okay, here's how to play:

I say something from a movie, like:

"How dare you open a space-ranger's helmet on an uncharted planet! My eyeballs could have been sucked from their sockets!!"

And then the person below me has to say what film its off, and quote what happens next (or what a character says next :) ) So the next person goes "Toy Story 1", and "You actually think YOU'RE the REAL Buzz Lightyear?"

You can go on quoting for as long as you like :D

EXAMPLE:

First Person: "EDMUND? You got in to - isn't it wonderful?!"

Second Person: the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, [and then] "Yes.... But its freezing..." [then they quote another film, and you have to guess it, and so on.]

Get it? If the person can't guess the movie, or gets it wrong, then other players have to point this out, and the game stops while another player guesses it :) You do have to have some memory to play this xD Clues permitted!!!

I'll go first....

"One hundred twenty four."

"What?"

"Thats how many adoption interviews I've been through, Mildred. One hundred twenty four."

PS: Have you had a Really Random fit lately?? Symptoms include writing random statuses, quoting non stop, and saying stuff your friends don't have any clue what you're talking about!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a fun game but I have no idea what that quote is off n neither does google :/

xD I'll give you this one: its: Meet the Robinsons.

Okay, till we get the hang of this,

"What on earth is that?!"

"It seems to be eminating from there, sir!"

"Ugh....

Ollo?"

"Oh - its pronounced 'hello'..."

Megamind

Megamind: Oh. Hello?

[to Minion]

Megamind: Like that?

My Quote time ^^ this is from one of my all time fave movies!

Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and equal parts frozen orange juice concentrate, you can make napalm?

No, I did not know that, is it true?

Thats right. One can make all kinds of explosives using simple household items.

Really

If one were so inclined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back