Photo
- - - - -

Tama Town whats it like?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:38 PM ( #1 )

Right I know theres issues for getting onto the site but for those that managed it is it better than the one for the connection V4 as that was pretty dull.

Replies

Views

Started

02 Oct 2012

Last Post

16 Nov 2012

bobmarleyFTW

• bobmarleyftw user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:05 PM ( #2 )

you just need to go to http://www.tamagotchieurope.com select any country, Jinsei, then enter your login password! god bless!

Edited by bobmarleyFTW, 02 October 2012 - 06:06 PM.

• TamaTamatchi likes this

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:56 AM ( #3 )

Since you are asking for a brief description of Tamatown, I will give you one. :)

Yes, in my opinion, I think it is better than the V4 Tamatown. You can login your character, and walk around just like a Virtual World. You can also wear clothes, too! Instruments and exclusive items are also availible for your Tamagotchi (most are for Music Star). Last of all, to sum it up, you can play great games, decorate your room, wear clothes, and just have fun! :)

Here's a old picture of my room from ages ago:
Posted Image

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:30 PM ( #4 )

I'll add that the TamaTown for V6 and Tama-Go reminds me of Club Penguin, but better: it has Tamagotchis and you can take information from the site to the Tamagotchi (and vice versa). There are a bunch of sections in this TamaTown, including different areas of Music City (debuted with Music Star Tamagotchi) and character-specific locations accessible to everyone (how do I word that so it makes sense?!). You can make CDs, which you can sell for a goodly amount of money, or wait till they reach a higher level and trade them in for exclusive items.
V4 TamaTown is really fun if you have a 3rd generation or higher adult with a job, who has gone on a flight or two. It's an interesting challenge to try and collect souvenirs and items. You can get lots of Gotchi points for your Tamagotchi.
I find each site fun in its own way, but the newer TamaTown (as you mentioned, it's down :( ) lets you use different versions.

VioletchiGirl

• violetchigirl user photo

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:23 AM ( #5 )

Currently: Its awful because Bandai fail to fix it
Previously: It was amazing. It was a really fun place to be until it was ruined by hackers

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:44 AM ( #6 )

I played it but then I got bored.
Personally, I thought the v4 one was really cute and simple.