How do I connect my Entama to my Deka Tama (King of Games...orange kind)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteClaw84

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hoping someone can answer this....how do I connect my Deka to my Hanerutchi 2(entama)? I'm just not sure what option to select on my Entama to connect :( Please help!

If I remember correctly, there are 5 connection options on the Entama, right? The Deka connection should be the second option under the connection icon. So just use A to scroll to the connection icon on your Entama (the fifth icon, looks like a heart with beams coming from it), select the icon by pressing B, select the second option to connect to your Deka (be sure that both IR ports are facing each other and lined up fairly closely), which should take you to a "connection standby" screen. Press B again on your Entama to initiate the connection (this is a step you shouldn't leave out; some people forget about this one and wonder why it's not working). Hopefully this works! Since it's been a while, I'm not 100% positive about which option is the Deka option on the Entama, but if all else fails, you can try out the other options, minus the "PC" option, of course. :)

Hey guys!

Hoping someone can answer this....how do I connect my Deka to my Hanerutchi 2(entama)? I'm just not sure what option to select on my Entama to connect :( Please help!
Unfortunately, the answer is "you can't." The Home DekaTamagotchi instruction manual (page 18, step 3) states you need to select "DekaTama" on the EnTama connection menu, however the Hanerutchi2 connection menu contains only three options: Hanerutchi2, Hanerutchi, and PC/phone (see the Hanerutchi2 instruction manual, page 12 for details.)

Unfortunately, the answer is "you can't." The Home DekaTamagotchi instruction manual (page 18, step 3) states you need to select "DekaTama" on the EnTama connection menu, however the Hanerutchi2 connection menu contains only three options: Hanerutchi2, Hanerutchi, and PC/phone (see the Hanerutchi2 instruction manual, page 12 for details.)
Darn it...well I guess I can connect my ketai akai when I get it :) Thanks Binary!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back