Maya the Mimitchi refuses to play games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
When I was on the bus, Maya the Mimitchi, all of a sudden just didn't want to play games. She didn't need any disciplining, but I was trying to figure out why she refuses to play games.

Last edited by a moderator:
What version...? Because some of them when your tama gets to be a certain weight, it needs to be fed again for it to play. (Gain weight for it to want to loose weight... in short) Where they cannot loose anymore weight because it is their "normal" weight for that tama... They all have a little bit different normal weights.

I don't have a v4, but v4.5 and v3s are quite similar to them and I believe SailorRosette is right about the weight thing. If your tamagotchi is about like 4 or so pounds above its normal weight then it will play a game but I think 3 pounds above and under it won't want to play a game.

Haha, so basically if you really want to play a game, make Maya fat. :p Just kidding. Hope I helped!

I thought so... So if you feed her you should be able to play games again. Just note, sometimes you need to feed them more then once or twice before they will play again.

I don't have a v4, but v4.5 and v3s are quite similar to them and I believe SailorRosette is right about the weight thing. If your tamagotchi is about like 4 or so pounds above its normal weight then it will play a game but I think 3 pounds above and under it won't want to play a game.

Haha, so basically if you really want to play a game, make Maya fat.
imageproxy.php
Just kidding. Hope I helped!

LOL. She's becoming a little grumpy and cranky when I tell her to play a game...but all the more reason, she's perfect just the same.

They lose weight when they play games. If she is already at or near their minimum weight, she will refuse to play games. Feed her a few snacks, then try playing the games.

lowest, or "normal" weight for tamagotchi connection versions 1 to 4.5

baby: 5-7 lbs

toddler: 10-12 lbs

teen: think it's 18-20, could also be 19-21, not sure :p

adult: 30-32 lbs

When weighing this much, tama won't play games. simply feed him/her so that the weight is mora than this to play.

NOTE: Versions 4 and 4,5 has a few exceptions among the adults, who's lowest weight limit will be a few lbs lighter.

Lucky you to have a mimitchi, btw, I'd like one too :mimitchi:

lowest, or "normal" weight for tamagotchi connection versions 1 to 4.5

baby: 5-7 lbs

toddler: 10-12 lbs

teen: think it's 18-20, could also be 19-21, not sure :p

adult: 30-32 lbs

When weighing this much, tama won't play games. simply feed him/her so that the weight is mora than this to play.

NOTE: Versions 4 and 4,5 has a few exceptions among the adults, who's lowest weight limit will be a few lbs lighter.

Lucky you to have a mimitchi, btw, I'd like one too :mimitchi:
All it took was high Intellectual points, and a healthy weight to get Maya into a Mimitchi. Follow my advice, and you might get Mimitchi.

All it took was high Intellectual points, and a healthy weight to get Maya into a Mimitchi. Follow my advice, and you might get Mimitchi.
Yeah, I know, but the v4 I'm running now unfortunately is in the Memetchi family, and I don't think I'm ready to care for the tama so bad so that it becomes a universal caracter, giving me opportunity to switch to Mametchi family...

I might try just that though, in case my Ponytchi gets a son instead of a daughter.

If she gets a daughter I think I'm gonna try for a Makiko instead ;)

Thanks anyways

Yeah, I know, but the v4 I'm running now unfortunately is in the Memetchi family, and I don't think I'm ready to care for the tama so bad so that it becomes a universal caracter, giving me opportunity to switch to Mametchi family...

I might try just that though, in case my Ponytchi gets a son instead of a daughter.

If she gets a daughter I think I'm gonna try for a Makiko instead ;)

Thanks anyways
no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back