Photo
- - - - -

Your most hated tamagotchi character

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kuribotchi

• kuribotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:25 PM ( #35 )

Some of you are saying you don't like certain characters because they're ugly, I hope you don't judge real people like that. :)

-------------------------------

I really don't like Lovelitchi, she's very girly and Bandai likes her way to much. I hate that she's the new Mametchi. :(

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:22 PM ( #36 )

I used to like Kikitchi, but now I really hate him. He is used to raise publicity, since he was changed into an adult on the Tama-Go and Japanese Color Tamas. His old sprite is cute, but his new one is tall and skinny and...ugh.
I like Tamatchi, but when I first got my Tamagotchi and didn't know how to use it, i had like 15 Tamatchis, and they all DIED! :( But that's because I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't even know they died when i saw the egg with wings.
The one I really hate is, hmm... maybe a lot of the V4.5/Ura characters. Like Shitekitchi and Horoyotchi. (esp. because Horoyotchi's name is a derivative of a Japanese word meaning "slightly inebriated." :P ) Most of the 4.5 characters just lack character.
And, I don't like how mean and shallow Makiko is. She's cute and all, but...

Jhud

• jhud user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:24 AM ( #37 )

Makiko is actually way better than I expected her to be. Yes, she is shallow, but not really all that mean. Especially in the later episodes of the anime.

Oh, I also hate kikitchi. I had him too many times on my iD, I just got fed up with him.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:52 AM ( #38 )

Looks: I hate looks of the oldies, Masktchi, Gozarutchi and most of the other bad care characters. I don't know why...they just look ugly to me.
Personality: The ones that spend their whole time trying to look nice and don't actually behave nice. That pretty much sums up the type of people I don't like, too. :P

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:05 PM ( #39 )

Generally I like any character, since I love tamagotchis in general, but to be honest I'm kinda scared of Otokitchi... :mellow:
Also Decotchi and Nazotchi feels scary :unsure: ...
I recently had Horoyotchi on my v4,5, and I don't like the fact that she is drunk all the time. I got pretty upset when she even fed her baby alcohol :P Lol

Edited by Jokus, 04 December 2012 - 07:06 PM.

• *Hayden* likes this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:00 AM ( #40 )

Ya, I never judge characters on their appearances. E.g. Himespetchi. Even though she's awfully pink and girly, I like her because she loves Mametchi. Yumemitchi and Lovelitchi aren't exactly ugly (but they're not cute either), but they've pushed Mametchi out of the spotlight. 8( Kuchipatchi is kinda used more than Mametchi too. That is why I do not like Yumemitchi, Lovelitchi, and Kuchipatchi. I am disliking Kiraritchi less than before not because she is cuter than Yumemitchi, but less used.

bowchilala

• bowchilala user photo

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:49 AM ( #41 )

its probably masktchi because shes creepy. and madonnatchi because shes a jerk

caomi

• caomi user photo

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:42 AM ( #42 )

Well It's Mimitchi...

When I was 5 and Tamagotchi was popular I used to play bump on my v2 and when I went up against Mimitchi she would always win and stick her tongue out at me... I hated that Mimitchi.
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

ultratamagirl

• ultratamagirl user photo

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:25 AM ( #43 )

^ hahahahahaha i hated her for the same thing.
my least fave... hmmmmm.... i'd have to say all the ones that have taken mametchis spot. i used to hate mamechi 7 years ago because he was over rated (i think i hated him because i could never get him and my friends did)

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:27 AM ( #44 )

Why is this topic so much more active than the favorite Tamagotchi character topic? :huh:

JLou

• jlou user photo

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:14 PM ( #45 )

I don't really hate any of them, but my least favorite is Oyajitchi. For some reason Oyajitchi creeps me out a bit!
  • Jokus likes this

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:33 AM ( #46 )

I actually can't find myself hating any character, the only time I've hated someone is well.. Wooltchi on the Tama-Go.

Yeah, that character annoys me.. Not because of the appearance, but man, did I always get him for some reason.. I once had 4 tama-Gos, and yes, they were all males.. And well, I ended up getting him on all four of them! Man, I was soooo pi**ed. (I blame the tama-Gos annoying growth system though)

Oh! And I really don't like any of the vintages.. Well, as in, I don't like them drawn in the really old American art style. I much prefer how they were drawn for the Japanese releases!

Lavulitchi

• lavulitchi user photo

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:28 PM ( #47 )

I think I like all of them, but at first I would get annoyed if I was trying to get one character, but ended up with another, but I would love them anyway ;)

I don't dislike or hate any, but I miss the times when Mametchi, Kuchipatchi and Memetchi were the main 3. But I do like the newer anime characters, like - of course - Lavulitchi ( I think her name is Lovelytchi or something the same in english ? ) and others, but I miss the main 3. But then Bandai must go with what sells most, rather than what is liked by few . . . And the girly ( I think that is the word for it . . ) characters are very popular in Japan. The new anime series is very popular also, with the new Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi ( again girly )

Sorry for rambling and speaking to much ^ ^ ; ;

-XOXO

Edited by Lavulitchi, 28 December 2012 - 05:30 PM.

Dayberry

• dayberry user photo

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:02 PM ( #48 )

I believe mine is Makiko ._. I just really don't like her evil laugh and smile and she's way too girly xD I just hate her mainly because of how she acts in the anime. Other than her, I don't believe I really hate much of anyone else o3o

KeroPyontchi

• keropyontchi user photo

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:58 AM ( #49 )

I don't really "hate" any character, but I get super annoyed every time I get Nikatchi. Or Maskitchi, Gozarutchi, and any other universal character on the v4. Also, Lovlitchi totally shoved Mametchi out of the spotlight. I hate that. -_-
-- Kero <3

tamagotchialice

• tamagotchialice user photo

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:09 PM ( #50 )

the old :mametchi: 's

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:42 AM ( #51 )

I usually feel disappointed more with the fact that the character is considered 'bad care' rather than disliking the character itself. Getting Masktchi or Gozarutchi usually makes me feel a bit guilty...
  • KeroPyontchi likes this