Photo
- - - - -

Your most hated tamagotchi character

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jhud

• jhud user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:22 AM ( #52 )

^ Same there I guess. Gozarutchi and Masktchi are all kind of cute if you get them for the first time... But getting them all over again on my v1 and v2 drives me nuts. Sometimes I just don't hear when my tama beeps...

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:20 AM ( #53 )

Tarakotchi!! ARGH!! I FREAKIN' HATE HIM! HE'S SO UGLY AND A SIGN OF BAD/HORRIBLE CARE!

tamagirl1017

• tamagirl1017 user photo

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:34 PM ( #54 )

i dont really hate any tama. if i had to pick one i hate it would probably be Kiraritchi i think she looks rather ugly .

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:19 AM ( #55 )

the old :mametchi: 's

i respect everyone's taste, but for me personally i'm the opposite. i love the old mametchi, i don't like the new one that came around when v3's came out. i like a lot of the original characters though, what do you expect..

• tamagotchialice likes this

Margareth19

• margareth19 user photo

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:49 AM ( #56 )

When I was 9, I used to hate Kuchipatchi. After I watched tamagotchi anime, I like Kuchipatchi because he has cute speech, like : 'dachi'. Now, I hate the oldies and Grippatchi ( Ms. Perfect )

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:02 AM ( #57 )

I hate Oyajitchi and any character thats pink lol I JUST HATE YUMECANTCHI, I WANNA PUT HER IN A BLENDER ALONG WITH MOMOTCHI. Momotchi and oyajitchi stopped me from getting a 15th anniversary XD

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:56 PM ( #58 )

anybody else experience that phenomena where you dislike the adult character you get, but end up liking them 3 minutes later??lol

happened to me the last 2 gens on my v3 X))

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:48 PM ( #59 )

My least favorite male: :tarakotchi: . My least favorite female: :ph34r: . 1.) They are wierd looking. 2.) I get Tarakotchi all the time on my Music Star. :angry:

CrystalMimitchi

• crystalmimitchi user photo

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:50 PM ( #60 )

Warusotchi. I got one on my V3 a long time ago(6 years ago), and really didn't like her. And I just found out it was a horrible care character. >_> I married her off quick when I was 7.

Edited by CrystalMimitchi, 22 May 2013 - 05:52 PM.

カロン

• %e3%82%ab%e3%83%ad%e3%83%b3 user photo

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:50 PM ( #61 )

Any anime Tamagotchi characters. They look horrible.

However, of the characters I've gotten, Hanatchi. By far, the most absurd looking character, and not in a humorous way, like Nyorotchi. Luck is never on my side when it comes to getting Kaerutchi or Takotchi, and I'm forced with this... Thing.

My second least that I have gotten would be Chohimetchi. She looks way too generic, although I don't really hate her.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

• hopemccarthyauroralovingtn user photo

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:55 PM ( #62 )

I Love all of them.I was a little disappointed with uwasatchi because she likes to gossip.but it's just character personality .Overall i love tamagotchi and love her

but she is my first character on my Tamago, I never forget her on my first tama.

hqdefault.jpg

webster04

• webster04 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:17 AM ( #63 )

I don't hate any of the characters really, but if I had to choose one I disliked it would be Pochitchi and my reason is he's a dog and I'm not much of a dog person (main reason why I reset my gen2 if I get him) though after watching tamagotchi tv on youtube I feel kinda bad for him. He just wants to act like a normal tamagotchi but ends up acting like a dog and it embarases him so badly that I want to hug him^-^

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:35 PM ( #64 )

Dazzminatchi, even though she's fan-made. Surely she is worse than any girly pink ball of fluff or ugly random-coloured ball of annoyingness!

But for an official character, DOYATCHI. He spends the entire time grinning creepily. And his happy symbols include a hairband and a beauty set, even though he's a boy. >_>

The Ultimate Doomer

• the-ultimate-doomer user photo

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:53 PM ( #65 )

Dazzminatchi, even though she's fan-made. Surely she is worse than any girly pink ball of fluff or ugly random-coloured ball of annoyingness!

She's cuter than any girly pink ball of fluff or ugly random-colored ball of annoyingness.  :)

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:57 PM ( #66 )

Coffretchi is my new least favorite character.  Ugly, unoriginal, annoying personality, horrid voice...and the reason why Himespetchi was removed from the Tamagotchi anime!

Margareth19

• margareth19 user photo

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:43 AM ( #67 )

Now, I really hate Coffretchi. She's too energic and very childish. She makes Tamagotchi anime become girlier than before !

Edited by Margareth19, 31 May 2013 - 07:44 AM.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

sonicfan253

• sonicfan253 user photo

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:01 AM ( #68 )

Coffretchi ruined the anime. I stopped watching after that horrid, satanic, worthless tamagotchi joined the show and replaced Himespetchi. She is so freakin' girly and a disgrace to ANYONE, even little girls. She also sends a bad message that makeup is a good way to get friends.

Now let's all go kill her in the RP section!

• dazzilitchigirl, Eternal Mametchi Fan and tamastar133 like this