Care misses on iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
How to you guys get care misses? I try to get care misses by making it dirty but I struggle because it take forever. What's your method and if its fast can you explain it? Thanks.

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till all the hunger bowls empty. The attention icon should light up. After 15 minutes of not responding to it, it should turn off on its own, which gives you one care miss. Fill up just one (rather than all of them, then it'll take a while to empty all the way down) hunger bowl and then repeat the process as many times as you need. That's the quickest way I use anyway. You can also do the same with the happiness meter but I find it's harder to see than the hunger meter, especially when it's near-empty/empty. I would not advise letting both the hunger and happiness meters empty completely at the same time. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I prefer using empty rice bowls for a care miss, if you don't have enough time left in this growth stage you can empty the friendship bar much faster.

When they wake up dirty because you didn't bathe them yesterday, their friendship bar empties a little bit. You can empty the friendship bar by repeatedly setting the time to 6:59 AM, then waiting one minute for them to wake up. Once the friendship bar reaches empty, they'll call for attention. For the next 15 minutes, don't do anything that could fill up some of their friendship bar (i.e. don't play games, don't connect with another Tamagotchi, don't use any toys, don't go shopping, etc.) After those 15 minutes, the attention icon will turn off by itself. That's a care miss. Note: when the attention icon turns off, your Tamagotchi character might get sick. Administer first aid as required.

Thanks OldSchoolTama and binary!

I tried these and they do work and my method was getting a care miss and taking care of its needs (after I got the first). But I didn't refill the hunger/happiness so it took me some time. Thanks so much! This topic can be closed. :)

- TamaTamatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back