Fake Green Angelgotchi on Ebay?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teardroponfire

Reaction score
Saw this on ebay, and I've never seen one before in that color. Heads up, I guess. :\ I wish someone would make a fake devilgotchi :p

https://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7a7b7785

$T2eC16FHJIIE9qTYI4ChBQb4pkMK(g~~60_12.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
From the looks of it...they just put the angel guts into a P1 shell. The shell looks like it has wings but that's an illusion. The packaging has the wings on it and gives it the illusion that the shell has wings. =/ putting tamas into different shells especially between something like an angel and P1 is difficult and I wouldn't bet on it working well. It probably has screen/pixel problems.

Now you mention it you are right! I didn't notice that. That's terrible. :( But, we don't know if the seller personally did it. But I will make a mental note, and will probably never purchase anything from him/her. Love my dinkie dino btw :)

Sent a question to the seller asking on whether they knew if it was a real, authentic tamagotchi. If they claim they do, I will be reporting it and them to ebay.

I imagine it's not even Angel-internals-in-a-P2-shell. I expect it's just a plain P2 in an Angel package. The graphic you see on the screen is just the sticker on the clear plastic part of the Angel package.

I got a reply from the seller on my question. "This is real and angelgotchi of limited production."

I'm reporting.

Stefke, that doesn't mean your Genjitch is bad buy :)

It's not a fake per-se. It looks like genuine P2 but for some reason it is housed in an Angel packaging, which is very odd. It's more like misleading.

I would suggest you buy this angel from this guy. I bought my iD L and he's the one who included my Tamagotchi stickers. He's not a bad guy at all, he's very trustable, and fast shipping (Hahah, yeah ok, it took two weeks...). He might include a set of stickers or he always includes a bonus. I'm pretty sure it's used and housed as a P1. I don't think he's any scammer. :)

- TamaTamatchi

I already have two angels, an English and a Japanese one. I wasn't looking for another, but I happened to come across him selling it.

It is a Bandai Tamagotchi just not the right one and is being wrongly advertised as such. I just sent them a message as well. Got the same type of reply so I'm reporting. It's clearly got the P2 background and the fact that it's in the wrong package makes the new condition very questionable.

I won an auction from this seller for a pink and purple tama - new - and that's exactly what it was and the description was accurate. So I don't know what the deal is with this one.

He could have obtained it packaged like this and doesnt know. Maybe email him and suggest he test it out before selling it and just include some batteries with it. It is most definately not an angelgotchi, even if someone just swapped the guts, part of the sell is also the shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back