Eco-Usatchi Triplets on the iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
On my iD L and Princess Spacy, sometimes the Eco-Usatchi Triplets (three green bunnies) come and give me a special item. I've got the bag and the chopsticks, and now all I need is the yellow shovel thing. I was wondering, is there any specific timew hen the Triplets come to the park, or is it completely random?

Thanks in advance!

The first of the month? Those are discount items for the shops. For everytime you remember to go to the park at the beginning of each month, they will reward you for helping. The items are pretty helpful early on.

The first of the month? Those are discount items for the shops. For everytime you remember to go to the park at the beginning of each month, they will reward you for helping. The items are pretty helpful early on.
Oh yeah, you're right! The chopsticks make the food cost 50% off, and the bag makes clothes and toys cost 50% off. Thank you!

I was wondering, is there any specific timew hen the Triplets come to the park, or is it completely random?
To add to what SailorRosette already said, they can be found in the park on the first day of the month, only from 10 AM to 2:59 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back