Do the V4 characters do the Bloated thing like in the Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Because I have Maya the Mimitchi, and I accidently fed her a little too much, but she doesn't bloat...was that a function that was introduced later?

None of the connections bloat when you make them 99lb...the iD L doesn't bloat either. I think Tama-Go is one of the only tamas that bloats, but I've seen some pictures of bloated vintages.

Osutchi/Mesutchi's and Tama-Go's are the only ones that I know of that bloat.

When you feed an adult Tama-Go (and apparently Osutchi/Mesutchi) up till it weighs 99 lb, it will refuse any more food. It shows up on the screen, sitting on the floor, excessively fat, with drool coming out of its mouth. It's really funny, and can be solved by selecting the medicine icon. It will poop out the weight and go back down to 72 lb. Then you might want to play a few games with it to avoid it happening again.

When you feed an adult Tama-Go (and apparently Osutchi/Mesutchi) up till it weighs 99 lb, it will refuse any more food. It shows up on the screen, sitting on the floor, excessively fat, with drool coming out of its mouth. It's really funny, and can be solved by selecting the medicine icon. It will poop out the weight and go back down to 72 lb. Then you might want to play a few games with it to avoid it happening again.
I've seen my Tama-Go bloat, and I've seen a picture of Debutchi (the one you get from a bloated Tama on the Osu/Mesu).

V4 characters don't bloat - this happened in later versions like the V5.

If you fed it too much you have to play some games with it - exercise / games reduces the weight.

(You might be thinking of special items or foods you can feed a V5 character if it turns into a "Sumo weight" family after too much food. Things like a balance biscuit or the mirrow can be used to change a "Sumo weight" family back to normal weight)

That sure sounds like a fun thing to see, I might try it some time!

Thanks for telling me! :hanatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back