Photo
- - - - -

Moshi Monsters!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:35 PM ( #1 )

On Moshi Monsters, you get to adopt your own monster, and you get to explore monstro city! The possibilities are endless! On Moshi, I am edward_maya12334. you can add me if you like if you have a Moshi Monsters account. I would look forward to chatting with you!

Replies

Views

Started

07 Oct 2012

Last Post

09 Oct 2012

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:36 AM ( #2 )

Yup. Played that when it was new too. I have no the slightest what my current account is. I miss my original, I am locked out due to not visiting it on that account in a longtime. Gee that is nice... They won't unlock it because of my old email, which is long gone. Hence, I can't get in without the emailed link or to change my email. The daily game is addicting, one of the reasons I took a break.

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:18 AM ( #3 )

Yup. Played that when it was new too. I have no the slightest what my current account is. I miss my original, I am locked out due to not visiting it on that account in a longtime. Gee that is nice... They won't unlock it because of my old email, which is long gone. Hence, I can't get in without the emailed link or to change my email. The daily game is addicting, one of the reasons I took a break.

Aw! can you make a new account on there with a new e-mail? if you can, try to make one and meet me at my room or message me on my Pinboard. I am edward_maya12334 if you want to contact me. I will be on there.