Moshi Monsters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
On Moshi Monsters, you get to adopt your own monster, and you get to explore monstro city! The possibilities are endless! On Moshi, I am edward_maya12334. you can add me if you like if you have a Moshi Monsters account. I would look forward to chatting with you!

Yup. Played that when it was new too. I have no the slightest what my current account is. I miss my original, I am locked out due to not visiting it on that account in a longtime. Gee that is nice... They won't unlock it because of my old email, which is long gone. Hence, I can't get in without the emailed link or to change my email. The daily game is addicting, one of the reasons I took a break.

Yup. Played that when it was new too. I have no the slightest what my current account is. I miss my original, I am locked out due to not visiting it on that account in a longtime. Gee that is nice... They won't unlock it because of my old email, which is long gone. Hence, I can't get in without the emailed link or to change my email. The daily game is addicting, one of the reasons I took a break.

Aw! can you make a new account on there with a new e-mail? if you can, try to make one and meet me at my room or message me on my Pinboard. I am edward_maya12334 if you want to contact me. I will be on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back